Antinomy - Volume 13
There are four issues per year, with 40 to 48 pages per issue, each in an oversized format designed to enhance your learning experience by more easily lying flat when open. Each issue will include commentary and conjuring from some of the sharpest minds on the magic scene. Antinomy is looking to set a new standard in quality for this kind of publication.
In The Artful Ledger, Jon Racherbaumer brings us "Shallow Graves" and digs up a few tricks from the underground.
- Max Maven unites an entire family of Royalty in "Royal Reunion."
- Aaron DeLong flips the top two cards of the deck with one hand. It's "Displaysia."
- Bill Citino causes two coins to switch places twice, with a final bit of traveling in "Copper/Silver Transpo(tation)."
- Jeremiah Xiufu Zuo illustrates a horror movie with playing cards in "Scary Movie Card Trick."
- In this edition of The Honest Liar, Jamy Ian Swiss gives some scholarly thoughts on a card move in "A Dissertation on the Double Lift."