Close Up The Real Secrets of Magic by David Stone
Become a First-Rate Close-Up Performer with this indispensable Guide.
A Goldmine of Hints for the Pros
The real secrets of professional magicians are NOT their routines! If you want to be a pro, you don’t need another book of tricks; you need a guide through his world of professional close-up magic!
Do you want to make more money as a close-up magician with higher pay and bigger tips? Within these pages you will discover how to:
- Perform your opening trick with maximum impact
- Establish yourself as an authority of any event.
- Get spectators to ask you for your business card.
- Instantly spot the most lucrative tables.
- Hundreds of Tips, Hints, and Tricks of the Trade
How to approach a table – Set the stage for a great performance – The perfect moment to cut in for the best effect – 6 steps to making a classy exit – Strong lines designed to elicit applause – The best time to promote your magic – What to do about a request for an encore – how to get tips…
Learn the Real Secrets of Magic with a book full of concrete advice, funny anecdotes and pointers!
Pages 397 - Softbound