101108 Lecture Notes Marc Spelmann
Written exclusively for his 2 hour lecture in Las Vegas, Marc Spelmann has held nothing back in this limited edition booklet.
With eight previously unpublished routines and principles from a super easy but highly effect chair test through to a book test principle that astonished everyone who saw it live in Vegas.
We completely sold out of these at Mindvention after Marc's 2 hour lecture. The lecture booklet is A4 in size, full-color card stock cover, black and white glossy pages, and fully illustrated throughout.
101108 Lecture Booklet - Marc Spelmann
- Time is of the Essence - Marc Spelmann's very own impromptu watch routine that is logical, effective for close up and parlor and astonishing. A borrowed watch and two business cards is all that is required for this routine that Marc demonstrated again and again in Vegas.
- Booker - Using a similar principle to Time is of the Essence Marc has developed an impromptu book test that is logical and extremely direct.
- No Such Luck - Spelmann's handling of the limited edition 'No Chance Delux Set' an effect left to complete chance always seems to go the performers was despite the true fairness of the demonstration.
So sure is the performer that they genuinely gamble a large sum of money on an outcome they cannot possibly control.
- Perfect Location - Imagine being able to have a person focus on a postcard of a landmark in a city from around the world, not only do know what landmark but you repeat the process matching every time. This routine is both direct and super easy. The principle can be adapted to practically any theme. Marc tips his use of the principle for his trade show performances.
- N.A.M.D The Sequel - Marc has finally published his updated version of N.A.M.D. which was his marked deck from 2004. This deck is easily constructed in under half an hour and is possible the most easy to read marking system but also one of the hardest to detect.
- PVP - Positional Visual Persuasion - Spelmann's brilliant handling of the bank night plot. This is routine received rave reviews in Las Vegas from some of mentalism's most notable names. Every step is logical and the routine is quite astonishing. No thumb tips, no awkward loads, no double envelopes, just 5 envelopes. This is certainly one of the easiest and cleanest bank nights and the fact that the spectator removes the contents of each envelope makes it totally baffling.
- In Shaxons Shadow - Marc Spelmann has created a wonderful principle that seems so unbelievably fair yet you can predict or divine a word, in any book, on any page, on any line.
- IYP Chair Test (In Your Pocket) - Marc developed this beautiful two phase chair routine so that he always had something that could be performed on the largest stage yet could literally fit into his pocket.
Four spectators each randomly choose a sweet, 3 are green and 1 is red. Marc successfully locates the person with the red sweet, without equivoque, double talk or any electrical devices.
He then instructs each person to sit on a chair, all id totally fair but he is able to influence the person holding the red sweet to sit in the chair he wants.
- Theory & Thoughts - Marc divulges his current thoughts on mentalism, what is important, what we claim and how we develop our own personas in three compelling sections.
- No Answers, Hurdles and No Show Willie. - For what is contained in these pages many said it was too good to give away.
Please note this is a limited printing.
Pages 24 - Saddle Stitched