Real Secrets by Adam Milgate
If you want to make your magic better, or even break into full-time professional magic, this book will help. It starts by asking a simple question:
What is the ONE thing you could change that will make your magic better?
You'll find the answer inside and it may surprise you! Then it gives you practical, step-by step lists to help you become a better magician. You'll learn:
- How to decide whether you have what it takes to be a professional magician.
- How much to charge for your services.
- How to decide whether a trick is truly "commercial" for YOU!
- How to play with a trick's structure to strengthen its effect and presentation.
- How to professionally routine a trick or sequence.
- How to create engaging and contemporary presentations for each trick you do.
- How to construct professional acts and shows.
- Real-world professional experience to save you time, money and stress!
- And much more
It may be the most important magic book you ever read. The Real Secrets of Professional Magic can be all yours-just open the book!
ADAM MILGATE has had a busy 35 years in magic since his first professional show. He is a magic generalist, doing everything from closeup to illusions, mentalism, puppetry and even tarot reading! He trained and worked as an actor on stage, TV, film and radio for many years before embarking on a parallel career in advertising and communications. He has worked every magic gig imaginable from glittering gala dinners to his own full theatrical evening shows, as well as children's birthdays and hundreds of private and corporate parties.