East Coast Super Session
Featuring a unique group of reclusive guests, the East Coast Super Session closeup convention is one of the finest ever assembled. So they had an advantage when publishing the official convention notebook, boasting super-cool super sessions, and killer closeup magic spiral bound!
More than a book, it's steep adventure! Flip through the pages and that's about all it takes before you perform the effects. Wet your tongue with tasty treats abundant in audience reaction and fool the pants off magicians!
Shrink and Drink by Joel Givens is a special effect, TV meets real life! The spectator's card visibly shrinks twice! Ending up nearly microscopic. Stick it down a straw into a glass bottle, shake it up, and the tiny card grows into the original size! Plus twelve more effects performed LIVE in Hickory, North Carolina by an all-star cast:
- The Dousing Card by Don England
- Two Step, Two Step by Kostya Kimlat
- Predecktion by Steve Beam
- Touche is What You Say by Lee Asher
- Subwich by Rich Aviles
- Invisible Sandwich by Rich Aviles
- Logical Probability Sandwich by Scott Robinson
- Zoso Change by Doc Docherty
- Shrink and Drink by Joel Givens
- Da Vinci Coin by Scott Robinson
- Over the Hills and Far Away by Scott Robinson
- Bic a Chink Transpo by Robert Moreland
- Scamming the Silverware by Jason Mauney
This material is incredible! All valuable, practical, working routines that you can do. The Dousing Card by Don England for instance, an audience killer, armed to the nines with surprise. Buildup to the impossible, and sucker punch the amazement center of every frontal lobe!
Treat yourself to something first hand. An adventure of limited edition copies on the breath of the East Coast Super Session. There stands goliath, big books that swamp you with material. Calculated aim lands a fatal distinction between overkill and the perfect comfort zone in Book One.
Compiled and written by Doc Docherty, Lee Asher, Steve Beam, Kostya Kimlat, Jason Mauney, Steve Beam, and Rich Aviles. It lays flat; a full plate to consume. The hearty menu plus fifty pictures in only 40 pages. Read it in an evening, perform for a lifetime!