Constant Fooling Vol 2 - David Regal
Volume 2 contains an assortment of unique card magic utilizing prepared or altered cards, mental mysteries, a chapter dedicated to exceptional card effects which utilize a technological breakthrough, bills and currency, gaffed decks and a standout card routine which tells a story. Continue fooling your audiences with the following:
- A spectator freely deals down to a Lucky Card. . . that happens to match the card in the magician's wallet.
- The deck is tossed onto a small but lethal mousetrap which snaps shut-trapping the selection as cards scatter.
- A late psychic's scrap of paper predicts the actions of a spectator.
- A freely-selected card rises from a deck, using a gimmick you can make in one minute.
- Spectators randomly deal the deck into piles, perfectly separating the four suits in the process.
- Fifty-one cards are eliminated in the fairest possible manner from an examined deck, leaving a single card that matches a prediction. Mr. Regal's favorite platform item.
- A signed playing card changes places with a pocketed Joker-with clean hands and no palming.
- A signed card rises to the top of a deck that is tied with string. The deck can then be used for further miracles.
- A borrowed bill cleanly changes into a hundred dollar bill, via a new method that doesn?t utilize a thumb tip.
- A story of life after hours is told with a deck of cards. A showpiece guaranteed to garner applause.
Hardbound with full color dustjacket, 239 pages.