by Stefan Olschewski
PIERROT is a completely silent magic act. Watch a small hand puppet come to life in the hands of the performer, finally revealing a freely chosen card of a spectator. Professional magicians around the world were intrigued, when this routine was originally released. Now, finally, the CD/DVD Combo will be released for everybody who prefers to put together the necessary props on his own. The Combo contains everything you need to learn how to perform this poetic routine:
- professionally produced two-hour DVD with in-depth studies of concept, theory, presentation, pantomime, audience-handling, outs and more.
- audio CD with royalty-free music especially composed for this routine
- specially printed deck of cards signed and numbered certificate giving permission to perform this routine
PIERROT really is different:
- ideal for International shows
- poetic story
- 6 minutes of intriguing, humorous entertainment
- highly visual
- no language barrier
- suitable for all age-groups
- stand-up or stage
Note: The DVD is optimized for playback on a PC. Playback on older standard DVD players might not work properly.
DVD Running Time Approximately 2hr
CD Running Time Approximately 2min 42sec