Roped In - Aldo Colombini
Aldo's 10 favorite rope routines.
- Rope Puzzle: Two different sized ropes become equal and then visibly change into one rope.
- Missing Link: Two different colored ropes are linked and they unlink in the hand of a spectator.
- Silk Sensation: You tie a silk around a rope and then it jumps free in the air!
- Knotty Knot: A knot slides back and forth along a white rope and then changes color to red. The red knot slides along the rope and then, when untied, it is seen that it is part of the rope.
- Rope In: A novel handling for the Professor’s Nightmare routine. Three different size ropes become the same length and then become one rope that can be tossed in to the audience.
- Professor's Math: A different handling for the Professor’s Nightmare with sliding and jumping knots. The rope at the end can be examined as well.
- Sliding Knot: A knot slides along a piece of rope several times. No set-up, no fake knots; featuring the best Slip Knot ever and the amazing and unique One Hand Slip Knot.
- Rope Thru Neck: A length of rope penetrates the neck, twice. You will use this effect forever.
- Penetrating Ropes: Two regular ropes are joined together with several knots and then they magically separate.
- Tighter Rope: Several effects tied together in a long routine featuring a length of rope and two silks.
All the routines use just regular rope and silks. No gimmicks!
Running Time Approximately 52min