Extreme Possibilities - Paul Wilson
4 VOLUME SET
A collection of killer material from one of magic’s most creative minds. These brand-new DVDs feature some of Paul’s favorite close-up effects and stand-up routines. R. Paul Wilson’s classical approach combines old and new methods to produce incredible magic for every situation and for every level of skill, from beginner to expert.
- ConCam Rendezvous – A shuffled deck and a prediction is all you need to perform this baffling effect.
- Julie’s Number – The spectator removes any four number cards. These are reversed in four different parts of the deck. With a snap of the fingers they transform into the four Queens!
- Zulu Sandwich – Three selections appear, one at a time, between two cards. A baffling production.
- Fl-Ash – Paul’s application of a wonderful Michael Sibbernson idea combined with one of the finest card tricks ever invented.
- Less Is More – The performer causes the Queens to repeatedly come to the top of the deck before finally changing to Aces.
- Challenge Aces – A simple method is transformed into a stunning effect thanks to Paul’s commercial presentation. This has been in Paul’s repertoire for twenty years.
- Gone Wishin’ – Three coins appear, vanish then reappear inside a previously empty coin purse. A bold method for a powerful effect.
- ConCam Ring On Stick – Paul’s famous visual ring routine. Pure magic for the eyes!
- ConCam Monte – Paul’s brilliant underground version of the classic Dutch Looper. (Performance Only)
Running Time Approximately 76min Volume 2
- Tantalizer Too – A Royal Road classic is given a killer twist.
- Justify Me – A Collectors routine with a difference. Three selections trapped between four Jacks disappear and reappear amongst the Aces.
- Thinking It Over – A thoroughly baffling version of the Cards Across plot. A thought-of card vanishes from one packet and appears in the other.
- Thief Of Hearts – Paul’s Valentine card trick, perfect for couples.
- Matching The Cards – Paul’s favourite card trick – a Dai Vernon classic, included at Louis Falanga’s request.
- Wilson’s Aces – Paul’s magician-fooling version of the classic Ace assembly.
- Far Too Many Cards – A simple, entertaining effect for any occasion.
- A New Wave – Three coins appear, vanish and reappear without the need for expensive gaffs.
- Motel History – Paul’s unique approach to the “Hotel Mystery.” Simple and direct.
- Ricochet – Paul’s famous version of the Reset plot. (Performance Only)
- Spectrum – Paul’s powerful color-changing deck routine. (Performance Only)
Running Time Approximately 105min Volume 3
- Confabulous – Paul’s simple, offbeat version of Confabulation.
- Tipless – One of Paul’s favorite stand-up effects. A vanishing silk that even fools magicians!
- 3 Through – Three coins pass through the table one at a time.
- Popper Bound – Part of Paul’s professional repertoire. A coin routine your audience will love.
- Jazz Two Step – Paul’s excellent version of Peter Kane’s Jazz Aces.
- Left Turn On Cactus – Four spectators locate the four Aces. Not for beginners!
- 8 Card BW+2 – Paul’s method for a Nick Trost classic.
- Wilson All Backs – A misprinted deck of cards is magically repaired. (Performance Only)
- Devilish Princess – A powerful transposition effect with a mentally-selected card.
- Predator – A prediction with a twist. (Performance Only)
Running Time Approximately 1hr 37min Volume 4
- 1002.5 Aces – A four-Ace assembly for when the time is right...
- Written Wrongs – A sealed prediction is completely wrong – or is it?
- Wild With The Ladies – Paul's impromptu Wild Card routine – pure magic.
- DDT Open Prediction – A simple, direct version of the Paul Curry masterpiece.
- SVAR – A coin melts away then reappears at your fingertips.
- The Mystery Of The Little Piece Of Cork – Paul's wonderful version of Ramsay's effect using props you can make yourself. A lesson in coin magic.
- Bottoms Up – "Apparently" demonstrate the perfect Bottom Deal.
- Ring On Silk – Quick, easy and effective. A simple stunner.
- Paul Plays Poker – A demonstration of Paul's remarkable cheating skills. (Performance Only)
Running Time Approximately 1hr 33min