A True "No Camera" Trick
- A card is looked at and remembered.
- Three Pieces of "photographic paper" (which bear an uncanny resemblance to double-black cards) are introduced.
- One of the three pieces of photo paper are chosen by the spectator and signed on the back.
- The signed paper is then inserted between the other two.
- Suddenly, a blurry image of the spectator's thought-of card appears on the face. Is your spectator out of focus, or did you just have way too much coffee this morning?
Comes complete with instructional DVD, specially-printed cards and uncontrollable caffeine jitters.
Running Time Approximately 42min