The Dungeon DVD
From 1993 until 1995 Anthony Owen edited and published The Dungeon, a limited edition quarterly publication containing contributions from the brightest names in magic. This DVD contains some of the best tricks from the pages of The Dungeon performed and explained by Anthony Owen, John Lenahan and Marc Paul. Danny Buckler also provides some comic relief. When first released on VHS in 1995 it was acclaimed by reviewers in MAGIC magazine, Genii magazine, Abracadabra the world’s only magical weekly and The Linking Ring the magazine of the International Brotherhood of Magicians.
- Holey Security Guards – Anthony Owen’s amazing visual vanish of a selected playing card.
- Miracle Monte – Andy Nyman and Anthony Owen’s highly acclaimed monte routine with a card and three blank cards.
- No Palm Card to Wallet – A signed selected card vanishes from the deck and reappears inside a wallet – with absolutely no palming!
- Bachelor’s Needle – John Lenahan teaches this classic rope penetration as performed by him on Granada/BBC TV series Stuff the White Rabbit.
- The Perfect Match – Marc Paul and Anthony Owen’s jumping match routine. Guaranteed to win the heart of your perfect partner!
- Caravan Travellers – Anthony Owen’s super-clean handling of Larry Jenning’s classic Open Travellers.
- Your Numbers Up – John Lenahan’s surprise production of a spectator’s telephone number as performed by him on BBC’s Stuff the White Rabbit and C4’s TFI Friday.
- Elevated Matrix – Anthony Owen’s acclaimed Matrix routine. Winner of The Linking Ring Plaque for Best Trick.
- Super Sucker Silk – The classic Sucker Silk routine - without a dye tube!
- Cocktail Combustion – Marc Paul’s amazing burnt and restored cocktail umbrella. As performed by Marc on Paul Daniels’ Secrets and Stuff the White Rabbit.