Corporate Close-up II - Sanderson Vol 1
In Volume 1, Martin Sanderson taught you some great routines that were perfect for the expanding corporate market. Now , in Volume 2, no less than eight top corporate close up magicians have got together to take YOU to the next level. Finally the secret is out!
Part 1 - Contents
- Arrival - Meet your hosts Harry Robson and Mike McClean as they discuss dealing with the client, how to get the staff on your side, and what to look for in the room that you're about to work.
- The Survival Kit - What to carry to your shows and why they're so important....and we're not talking about the magic!
- Pocket Management - The Do's and Don'ts that will make you magic that much slicker.
- Approach - Learn just what to look for when approaching a group and spot the hidden tell tale sings of what just makes a good and bad table.
- Opening Effects - making a great first impression. Now learn just what kind of effects work for our experts and why.
- Ian Moran's Ideal Opener - A fast and snappy, two signed card transposition and something that Ian uses as his opener at corporate events around the world.
- Cold Cut Transpo - The brilliant routine form Shaun McCree which is fast and gets you 'in' with your group instantly. Fast and fantastic!
- Interacting - The best way to interact with a group.
- Gang of Four - Learn just why this is the perfect routine when working for larger groups.
- Dealing with a No! - How to deal with rejection and make it turn to your advantage.
- Mr. Dog's Wibbly Wobbly - An easy to do routine that involves that whole table and uses an item you probably already own.
- Bonus Feature - The Martin Sanderson Ambitious Card Routine.
Running Time Approximately 1hr 39min