BLANK The Magic of Craig Petty
Blank is a collection of some of the most powerful card effects you have ever seen all of which use blank cards in some capacity. Al the routines are commercial and practical - each and every effect has been tried, tested and perfected in the real world under the toughest conditions imaginable. From packet tricks to full deck routines there is something on this DVD for everyone.
Included on this DVD is a full explanation of Face Off, the routine that Craig has used to close his close up card set for years and is a real magician fooler.
As a special bonus all the blank cards that you need to perform these effects have been included in with the DVD. Now there really is no excuse to start learning these routines immediately.
- Misprint - Possibly the most visual packet trick you will ever see. Four cards blank on both sides become printed in slow motion. First the back print one by one and then the faces. At the end of the routine the cards become blank again and then vanish into nothing.
- Face Off - The routine that has become an underground sensation. Probably the cleanest version of Anniversary Waltz you will ever see. Two signed cards fuse together into one card whilst in the spectator's hands. As an added bonus this is a total magician fooler.
- The Spade Trick - A signed card is lost in the deck. A double blank card prints front and back to match the spectator's card. Strong visual magic with a kicker nobody will see coming
- Mistique - A table hoppers dream. Everything is examinable before and after and this routine can be performed anytime, anywhere. A signed card gets replicated four times until the magician has four duplicates of the signed card. To end the magician proves that everything was an illusion and the signed card has been in his pocket from the beginning.
- Speed Camera Cards - This routine is what you get when you combine a clever plot, great visuals and a killer presentation. A multi phase sandwich routine that delivers kicker after kicker right in front of the spectators eyes. A real reputation maker.
- Wild Blank - Four blank cards are shown and in the blink of an eye change to match a card selected from a deck. This routine hits them hard.
- Doctor Who Card Trick - If you perform for children close up this one routine is worth its weight in gold. Adults and children love the plot and the ending of the routine creates an impossible object that everyone cannot help but to be blown away by.
Running Time Approximately 2hrs
- Wipeout - Four cards are named and removed from a deck and then turn completely blank front and back. This is followed with the rest of the deck turning blank in slow motion in the spectator's hands. The best part? No rough and smooth and an instant reset.
- Back To The Factory - This is a reputation making effect that will leave your audiences stunned. A killer version of the Brother John Hammond Dream Cards plot, the routines delivers magical moment after magical moment right up to the ending where the entire pack turns blank and is instantly examinable.
- Clone Card - Three cards are chosen and one by one a blank card magically changes to match the selections. For the finale the magician attempts to clone the entire deck with hilarious results.