Project Zero by Dave Forrest
Item Number: DA5792
Dave Forrest is back with 'Project Zero' - the amazing new double disk set featuring fifteen incredible new effects involving holes!
Imagine punching a hole in a card and then casually plucking the hole off. You toss it into the deck where it lands on a signed selection! Or, sliding a freshly punched hole right across the face of a signed card! What if you could take a small 'disk' and attach it to a card where it instantly becomes a real, genuine hole!
All this and more is possible and you can find out how in 'Project Zero'
Dave Forrest has obsessed over the 'moving hole' plot for years and 'Project Zero' brings together the cream of the crop from his extensive notebooks. On this new double disk set you'll find holes that move, jump, slide, multiply, appear and disappear. Occasionly though, the hole is just for watching the magic through!
And, 'Project Zero' also includes incredible contributions from some of Dave's friends in magic: Peter Duffie, Cameron Francis, Liam Montier and James Went!
'Project Zero' - you've quite literally got NOTHING to lose!
DISK ONE CONTENTS
1. Sink Hole - Visually pluck a hole right off a card and toss it into the deck where it lands on a signed selection!
2. ACME Bar bet - How to get the coin into the glass? Just make a hole appear in the card of course!
3. Holy Business - Visually slide a hole across your signed business card!
4. Hole in One - Instantly and visually, a hole jumps to a different location on a signed card!
5. Shadow Zone (By Peter Duffie) - A signed selection becomes impossibly stapled to another card that's inside an envelope with a large hole in it. In a word? INCREDIBLE!
6. Holy Hofzinser (by Cameron Francis) - A classic plot with a holy twist from the creative super-nova himself!
7. Carpentry Hole - An ultra visual 'moving hole on signed card' effect using Jack Carpenters amazing Impulse Change!
DISK TWO CONTENTS
1. Hole Card - How to smuggle 'casino gift shop cards' into play? Just move the punched hole from one card to another!
2. ACME bar bet too - A super-charged gimmick makes this version of the bar bet look like trick photography.
3. Business Card Merger (by Cameron Francis) - Merge two signed business cards with holes punched through them into one business card with two holes in it!
4. White Hole - Visually slide a hole right across the face of a signed card!
5. Void Voyage - A 'portable hole' appears on a spectators selection whilst they are holding it between their palms!
6. Holy Thoughts (by James Went) - A thought of card, placed between two Jokers with holes in them, transforms into a freely named card - they actually see it happen thanks to the holes!
7.Hole Odyssey (by Liam Montier) - An ink dot becomes a real hole which is then visibly pulled to a new location on the card!
8. Holy Ambition - An ambitious card finale. A signed card is seen to materialise on top of the deck through a hole cut in the case!