Beyond Belief - Peter Eggink
Peter's card magic is extremely visual, and guaranteed to have a powerful impact on any audience. If you are into card magic, then this is definitely something for you. Simple, strong and visual magic!
Peter welcomes you aboard on the R.M.S Titanic, where he performs some of his most devastating card routines, in front of live passengers.
- Invisible Reality - A spectator's signed selection becomes invisible, changes colour and reappears between two Jokers! An eye-popping "sandwich" routine with a fresh and exciting approach!
- Knock Out - Three signed cards are revealed in the most unbelievable manner. This is eye candy of the highest calibre! "Knock Out" will hit them like the proverbial freight train!
- B-Sandwiched - A new take on the classic Sandwich card plot. The "Wrong" card appears between two Jokers. Visually and Magically, the "wrong" card changes into the spectators signed selection! Seeing is (not) believing!
- Lucky Card - The magician introduces his "Lucky Card": the only red-backed card in the deck, with the words "Lucky Card" written on it. A spectator selects any card from the deck, and signs it across the face. Magically, the "Lucky Card" vanishes from within the deck. The spectator's card is flipped over, and it appears to be the one and only "Lucky Card"!
- Matchbook Odyssey - This is Peter's handling for the card-in-matchbook routine where a signed card appears folded inside a matchbook.A truly devastating routine which uses a very clever method. Squeaky clean and very practical!
- Key Card - "Key Card" is Peter's answer to the classic "Travelling hole" plot. A routine that really makes sense, thanks to Peter's unique presentational hook.
- Bonus Material - Ace Oddity, Touched by an angel