Greg Wilson In Action
3 volume set
Greg is a two-time FISM award-winner with a number of best-selling instructional videos on the market. What you're about to experience is a wide array of hard-hitting routines directly from his professional repertoire. Segments of these DVDs are encore routines re-filmed from some of his best work over the last ten years. These are the definitive versions. Other segments are previously published material from the select pages of books, magazines and lecture notes that have never been on video. And the last segment is his closely guarded material that is being revealed for the very first time. They could have been titled "Gregory's Latest and Greatest."
- The Backstage Pass - This has been Greg's secret weapon for fooling the very best magicians all over the world. No flash. No noise. No detection.
- Body Piercing - A coin penetrates your hand and then the spectator's hand in a very surprising way. You have to experience this "first hand!"
- Weighted Aces - Greg's logically routined version of Doc Daley's Last Trick. Since it happens in the spectator's hand, it has the impact of sponge balls!
- The Tell - A peeked card with a compelling "poker tell" presentation.
- Pitch & Ditch - Toss any coin and it morphs into another coin in mid-air.
- Jumping Gemini
- Coin in Watch
- Band Thru Wrist
- Fistful of Dollars
- Reset with a Hook
- Box Spring
- Card to Pocket
- Hundy 500 (performance only)
- Kissing Up - If you must resort to using magic to meet women, this is it! Admittedly, Greg has used this successfully and shamelessly for many years.
- Vanish 5000 - The contents of a sugar packet cleanly and cleverly vanish without a trace?and without a thumbtip! The author of Magic for Dummies praises this as the very best trick in his book!
- Off Base - A broken and restored wine glass. Perfect for restaurant workers.
- Flat-Out Monte - Greg's five-phased 3 Card Monte routine he's been using for over 20 years and chose to debut at the latest MAGIC Live! convention.
- Vernon's Boat Trick - Performance only, in the freezing winter waters of Lake Tahoe. But well worth watching Wilson almost get hypothermia!
- Head Trip
- Coin thru Table / Credit Card thru Table
- Coin from Head
- Multi-Color Pen
- Blind Date
- Learner's Permit to Thrill
- Dishonest Abe
- Sticks and Stones (performance only)
- Time Card - A tidy technique for telling time with a deck of cards.
- The Slot Machine Scam - A secret way to scam, sham and flim-flam a real slot machine for a real jackpot! You'll immediately book the next flight to Vegas after watching this.
- Chip on Shoulder - An appearing and disappearing casino chip?with a very surprising Apollo Robbins finish. See title.
- Cut Throat - An impressive demonstration to find all four Aces with a casino cut card.Greg has used this on a number of TV talk shows.
- Foreign Affair - Each time you fold a one dollar bill, it changes into another country's currency?from a Pound to a Euro to a Ruble to a Yen?and finally into a perfectly examinable hundred dollar bill!
- Garret Thomas? The Ring Thing
- Son of a Switch
- Stunt Double
- Bounce No-Bounce
- King-Size Travelers
- AND bonus footage of Greg's 20-minute (performance-only) stand-up comedy magic show from a top casino-resort in Lake Tahoe.
These discs are JAM-PACKED with engaging and entertaining gems. No fluff. No filler. No fodder. Almost six hours of freak-out footage!
With snow-capped mountains and plush pine trees as the new L&L backdrop, you'll see people laughing, screaming, losing their breath and simply staring into space from pure astonishment and that's just from the striking lake view. Greg's magic isn't so bad either. Some of the bonus footage was shot in studio but most of it was filmed outside for real people around the spectacularly stunning Lake Tahoe area. It looks and feels like a street magic TV special. In other words, Gregory Wilson IN ACTION!