Magic Withouy Mayhem
Tim has worked in Theatre for over 25 years performing all over the world. In this presentation he demonstrates the use of theatrical techniques in children's entertainment. Using his methods you will be able to control and entertain children with ease.
- The Ball Race: Tim uses this at the beginning of his shows to gain control and establish rapport with the child. When it finished even the most cynical teenager will secretly want to win it. This is a powerful tool.
- The Magic Painting: This is Tim's take on John Breed's classic. The birthday child gets to keep the painting at the end making them feel special.
- The Juggling Routine: Tim Shows you how you can change a juggling routine from a boring demonstration of skill into laughter packed routine using basic techniques and moves.
- Who's Who at the Zoo: This is a small piece of theatre which really gets the children involved. Go from moments of real drama to laughter in a split second.
- Plate Spinning: Again nothing difficult here but really fun for young and old. Ideal for children of all ages.
- Games: Tim takes you through a series of games he uses professionally. Watch how he moves from one game to another without stress.
Shot on location using three cameras to create a broadcast quality DVD. Full explanations and full footage of each effect in performance gives you the best possible chance of learning from Tim's experience.