PAYphone by Corey Burke
A phone call can change your life, but for one man it can also end it.
Set within the confines of a Portland pay phone, magician Corey Burke finds himself coerced into performing tricks for random passer-bys. How far will he take his magic to save his life, or will he risk it all by hanging up and walking away?
What People Are Saying: "Your Coin work is outstanding. Very well thought out and entertaining routines."
- Coinfusing Production - A play on words that will leave their heads spinning as three coins are magically prodced from thin air.
- De Ja Vu - Wait a minute... didn't I just see that?
- EKN - Corey's wonderful version of Elbow Knee and Neck.
- Smooth as Silk - Expansion of texture with a KICK(back) that is.
- Baring The Load - A heavy hitting card under box routine with a kicker ending. This one will slay even magicians.
- Triclops - This is the three coin production that first appeared in Corey's notes "Sense."
- J.C. Wagner "Payphone by Corey Burk has some great innovative and visual magic."
- Greg Frewin