Mind Mysteries TOO - Otserlind
Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries Too Mind Mysteries Too continues on from the high-water mark set by the first Mind Mysteries series, one of the best-selling video sets in magic history. Transcending the boundaries of traditional mentalism and magic, Mind Mysteries Too completes the circle of Richard Osterlind's life work to date. You'll see Richard captivating and astounding a studio audience with his original material and then you'll go behind the scenes once again, along with host Jim Sisti, as he explains every nuance of the inner workings of each effect. What's more, each set of performances is arranged as a mini-show, demonstrating Richard Osterlind's classical approach to routining, an invaluable lesson in itself! If you enjoyed Mind Mysteries, as thousands did, you'll love these Mind Mysteries Too!
- ULTRA BOARD For the first time on video, see Richard Osterlind perform his classic Mental Epic type effect with an ungimmicked board!
- SPOON BENDm A totally new bend with an ordinary spoon that looks impossible! This takes spoon bending to new heights!
- FORK BEND Three forks just melt over at the mentalist's command! It looks like power shoots from the mentalist's hands!
- THE VERY MODERN MINDREADER This is a whole act that uses nothing but a few cards and envelopes. This one can make your reputation as a mind reader!
- DIGITAL FEEDBACK This is the best calculator effect ever! You will stun your audience numerous times and leave them with an ending they will remember!
- INSIDE THE FOLD This is one of Richard's most cherished secrets! An audience member calls out a number. He is handed a folded card which has been in the performer's empty hands from the beginning. The chosen number is predicted inside. It is that clean!
- STAINLESS STEEL BLINDFOLD This is one of the classics of mentalism. See Richard perform his favorite routine right out of the manual!
- PENOMENALLY (PSYCHIC CONTROL) A pen placed on a bottle moves at the mentalist's command! There are no threads and the movement is totally under the performer's control!
- STOPPING A WATCH The actual mechanics of stopping watches and changing the times are demonstrated. Richard discusses the applications to many types of watches. Also included is controlling a compass and how to mentally destroy a hotel room key
- MIRACLE FLYING CARDS See Richard do his classic routine in a new updated fashion in front of a large audience. You will see why this has been called one of the best stand-up card effects ever created!
- SPIRIT WRITING ON CARD This is a totally new routine! A number of blank and ungimmicked index cards are displayed. One is chosen and a design is called out. When a lighter is run across the card, the chosen design is burned into the card! Richard also shows how to control the flame of a lighter!
- MULTIPLE KEY BENDING This is Richard's personal routine for bending a number of borrowed keys in the hands of a spectator! See how Richard uses suggestion to first cause her hands to lock together and how she feels the keys bending! The best method for bending keys on stage!
- CLIP LINE DELUXE Once you see this effect, you will really understand what's so special about Richard's thinking! The classic Clip Line effect is performed in such a way as to look totally impossible even if you know the original secret! This is spectacular!
- AMAZING MEMORY DEMONSTRATION This may be the most important routine in the series! Not only will you learn one of the most stunning demonstrations you can perform, but the advice Richard gives could change the very way you live!
- STENO ESP This is Richard's method of doing the classic Mental Epic-type effect with nothing but a steno pad! Not only is this easy and fun, but you will see how Richard's thinking reverses some of the workings!
- OUT OF HAND This routine has long been unavailable. It won widespread acceptance when it first appeared on Richard's Challenge Magic. With this, you will have one of the most entertaining Six-Card Repeat-type effects ever invented!
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH LINK The performer repeatedly links and unlinks a large industrial spring from a coat hanger with ease while the spectator fails every time! The routine grows in impossibility until the spring actually unlinks in the spectator's hand!
- COIN SNATCH Richard Osterlind's own way of doing the old classic with a clever new addition which will convince your audience that you have the fastest hands in the world!
- ORIGINAL INSIDE OUT This is the first time this effect has appeared anywhere! A single folded card repeatedly turns itself inside out with just a wave of the hand! The effect grows as a paper clip is placed onto it. What's more, the card is given out at the end!
- QUESTION AND ANSWER ACT This act is worth the price of the whole series! Questions are written by the audience and collected in open view. Still the mentalist answers them in an impossible way! Not only is this act new and stunning, it is the simplest Q&A act of them all! You will LOVE this!
- TEST CONDITIONS II Remember the Test Condition Card Effect from Richard's first series. This is another effect with the Breakthrough Card System that will floor even advanced card men! You find a chosen card under impossible conditions after the spectator returns the card himself and shuffles the deck!
- TRIBUTE TO TARBELL A spectator thinks of a card. Another spectator brings her hand down on the spread deck and finds the first person's card! A killer anytime, anywhere mystery!
- PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPOSSIBILITY A mentally chosen card mysteriously vanishes from one half of a deck to appear in the performer's pocket! See how Richard takes a standard effect and turns it into a major mystery!
- MATCHBOOK PREDICTION This is one of the most entertaining and mysterious card effects you can do! A chosen card appears on the inside cover of a book of matches not once but twice! The audience howls with delight!
- ESP STACK Richard shows his new ESP stack and how it is used to duplicate the actual tests devised for these cards. This routine looks just like the real thing!
- OSTERLIND DESIGN DUPLICATION (ODDS) Richard's revolutionary method of doing the design duplication effect. This routine was developed based on actual laboratory techniques for testing ESP and is the closest thing to real ESP!
- ASHES ON THE ARM The classic effect is updated by Richard. A spectator writes the initials of a family member on a piece of paper which is burned. The ashes from the burned paper are rubbed on the mentalist's arm (or hand) and the initials appear in the ashes! This looks uncanny!
- PEN PADDLE MOVE This is Richard's trademark routine which he uses in trade shows. The writing on a pen repeatedly appears and vanishes. You will be amazed at the effect Richard achieves using this classic principle!
- DAD'S FAVORITE The spectator cuts a deck of cards over and over into four final piles. The top cards are turned over and found to be the four Aces! This amazing effect was actually taught to Richard by his father when he was a young boy!
- HAUNTED KEY