Inside The Mind Of Garrett Thomas
Item Number: DV4988
Inside The Mind Of Garrett Thomas
- BIG COIN LITTLE PURSE This is the coin routine that earned Garrett Thomas a reputation among his peers. The routine begins with Garrett's fabulous handling of the neo-classic Hanging Coins (complete with a shocking ending!) and continues with his own Coin Purse routine. This is a visually stunning illusion where coins shrink, grow and pass into and out of a purse that is obviously too small for them to fit in. It all looks like trick photography . . . but it isn't!
- BLANK DECK Garrett's no-gimmick version of the classic Nudist Deck. The cards are handed out at the end of the effect yet the spectators will swear that they were all blank just seconds earlier.
- 14 CENTS A coin effect, yet it packs the punch of a sponge ball routine because it all happens in the spectator's hands. This is the strongest coin effect that Garrett does for laypeople . . . and you can learn all of the details here for the first time.
- 3 BALL An amazing prediction followed by an amazing production of a solid billiard ball. This simple yet powerful effect is guaranteed to elicit screams from even the most jaded audience.
- APPLES TO ORANGES Visual magic at its best as an orange changes into an apple! Garrett also shares a bizarre transposition of the apple and orange that's perfect for close-up or parlor work.
- HOUDINI CARD TRICK Garrett's version of the Ambitious Card, the effect that was said to once fool Houdini. It's a strange and powerful version of a card magic classic, complete with a surprise kicker ending.
- BONUS: Performances only of Garrett Thomas' RUBIK'S CUBE and THE RING THING.
- CHINESE SURPRISE Garrett has taken Fred Kaps' classic coin routine and added a surprise ending that will hit any audience hard. After several visual transpositions of a silver and copper coin, the audience will swear that more than two coins are in use. This is confirmed as the performer's hands are opened and four Chinese coins . . . and nothing else . . . are shown!
- IMAGINATION COINS A new twist in the Coins Across plot as coins travel from the spectator's hands to the performer's hands! Then, the coins visually fly between the performer's hands before finally vanishing and ending up back in the spectator's hand. Also included are Garrett's touches on Robert Bengal's famous move for the final coin.
- ABSTRACT MATH A lesson in abstract math and thinking as three copper coins very cleanly change into a silver coin, a silver ring . . . and a silver Sharpie-brand marker!
- COLOR MONTE Garrett's take on the Emerson and West classic using regular cards, a great presentation, and a very clean and easy handling. This is an effect you'll carry with you and perform everywhere.
- THOUGHT Design duplication the Garrett Thomas way! Garrett shares all of the touches on how to make a spectator swear that they actually see you reading their mind!
- ANNIVERSARY WALTZ Garrett's version of the trick made famous by Doc Eason. Garrett has analyzed the dynamics of performing this routine for a couple and has structured his version of this now-classic routine to maximize these dynamics. And at the end? The spectators are left with a souvenir . . . and an experience . . . that they'll cherish forever!
- BRASS BLOCK This one's worth the price of the entire DVD set! It's a Card to Matchbox routine with a stunning climax that will blow your spectators away. In fact, this is the one trick the studio audience kept talking about long after the shoot was over.
- LOOK A CARD Garrett's multi-phase version of the legendary Think of a Card plot. Garrett delves into all of the dynamics and outs in great detail.
- BALL IN BAG This isn't your grandfather's Egg Bag! A heavy steel ball inexplicably appears inside a small black bag . . . and vanishes again just as mysteriously.
- PEN THRU QUARTER (LASER) Garrett's ultra-clean handling of the Pen Through Borrowed Quarter using a Marco Tempest idea that dramatically strengthens the routine.
- COMBINATION LOCK � A strong and practical mental routine using an ordinary combination padlock where the spectators divine the correct combination.
- SHARPIE SHRINK A Sharpie-brand marker visibly shrinks in size in a startling manner and is immediately handed to the spectators. If you like the Mini-Sharpies, you'll love Garrett's routine with them.
- BONUS: DECREASING DECK TO SELECTED CARD (performance only)
You may also be interested in these items.