Revolutionary Card Magic - Sankey
The reviews are in! This is one of the best card magic DVDs EVER! Filled with more outrageously eye-popping effects than you will know what to do with! Seriously innovative!
This is a MONSTER COLLECTION of 28 astounding new card routines and 17 LETHAL sleights on 2 dvds! Over 5 hours of original, crazy, visual, card magic!
You'll learn 28 brand new routines and 17 lethal sleights. REVOLUTIONARY CARD MAGIC is the ultimate companion to Jay's close-up classic REVOLUTIONARY COIN MAGIC.
Here are just a few of the astounding effects you will learn...
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon: The selection appears in a borrowed salt shaker!
- Tracking Device: A shirt button vanishes and is found SEWN to the face of the selection!
- Missing Evidence: Without a doubt, one of the strongest torn and restored cards ever!
- Threadbare Rise: Cause as many cards as you want to rise out of an examined deck without threads, magnets, or rubber bands!
- Blaze of Glory: The signed card appears in a ball of fire! (Beat that!)
- Ubercharge: A card changes even though it bares the spectator's initials on its face! (Read that again.)
- Fort Knox: The signed card is found inside a folded envelope resting inside the card case!
- In Captivity: Two cards change places despite one of the cards being wrapped in electrical tape!
- Nosferatu: A vampire card impaled with a 5-inch nail remains unharmed!
- Chain Gang: A selected card escapes under lock and key!
- Cardivores: Jay's insanely clean version of Roy Walton's "Cannibal Cards."
- Paper Cut: The "torn and restored transpo" Jay closes shows with!
This is a completely self-contained program and all sleights are explained in exhaustive detail. You'll learn the "real work" and nitty gritty details of the Hypocrite Force, Slap Vanish, Burst Production, AFTUS, Mercury Card Fold, One Hand Top Palm, Twirl Change, Tenkai Card Palm, Hapa Force, Tilt, Starfish Change, Wichita Slip, Double Erdnase Change, Shanghai Change and so much more! Many of these items are appearing on DVD for the first time! As an added bonus, Jay teaches his handling of the CLASSIC PASS in far greater detail than ever before! The timing, tell-tale signs, the all-important natural covers. It's all here! Even tips on the Jiggle Pass! Runtime: 305 minutes