Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch - Paul Harris
Destined to become the new standard in bill switches!
A normal dollar bill is examined and displayed at your fingertips. Both hands are clearly seen to be empty. The bill is not folded up or covered in any way. The entire face of the dollar bill is in full view and stays in full view as it visibly morphs into a one hundred dollar bill. Both sides of the bill are clearly shown and the bill is handed out for immediate examination.
- Entire face of the bill visibly changes while in full view with absolutely no cover.
- Uses a normal bill which can also be borrowed.
- Bill is completely examinable before and after the change.
- No bills are palmed; ideal for real world workers.
- Bills can be both different sizes and colors.
- Streamlined technique with completely natural and easy to do handling.
The Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch can be used for an endless variety of full view bill illusions. Several routines are also included.
INCLUDES FREE BONUS EFFECT: Dan White's "Handy 500"
Four single dollar bills visibly transform into four one hundred dollar bills while firmly held in the spectator's own hand! This routine alone is worth the price of the DVD. Note:
You must be familiar with "Hundy 500" or a similar multiple bill change to incorporate this incredible addition