Finally by Dan Tong Volume 1
"If you want to learn magic that is practical for performing in the real world, Danny Tong is the magician to look to. If you want to entertain the audience as you fool them, Danny Tong will teach you to do that too.
There are a lot of great magic tricks out there, but the majority of them cannot be used when performing close-up in a restaurant or at a cocktail party. Perhaps that is why so many magicians all perform the same close-up tricks. Danny Tong stands out among real world, working magicians. After viewing his DVD, you will see why Danny is held in such high esteem by his peers and why I am a fan of his magic."
- Card To Wallet: A simple no palm approach to get sign "card to wallet" effect.
- Bill Matrix (coin assembly): This simple method not only produces the coin assembly effect, it provides two additional effects. (That of a color change and production of a large coin.) However, its main function is to get money on the table. One simple adjustment and you are reset.
- Sponge Balls: With 2 visible balls you will perform several effects, including the classic in the spectators hands.
- Ring Flight/Ring on Stick: A very strong combination of two classics that make a great closer.
- Bills & Bowls: It's the classic Benson bowl routine done with borrowed bills and a sugar bowl. Like Bill Matrix, the routine was designed to get money on the table.
Running Time Approximately 1hr 11min