JC Wagner Lecture
At last. A live lecture from Legendary close-up bar magician J. C. Wagner!
On this DVD you are going to learn some fantastic card magic...
- STAND-UP TRIUMPH is the ideal WALKAROUND version of this effect, and will fool magicians as well as laymen. After a card is freely chosen, the deck is mixed face up and face down. With a click of the fingers, the cards are all shown to be facing one way with the exception of the chosen card! JUST BEFORE THE CLIMAX, THE CARDS ARE SPREAD TO SHOW THE FACEUP/FACE DOWN MIX!! Ordinary cards, impromptu, NO TABLE REQUIRED!
- THE LIE DETECTOR is J.C. Wagner's highly entertaining take on the classic Martin Gardner effect.
- ASSEMBLY - WITH A DIFFERENCE is a slow motion Ace assembly that will fool the most knowledgeable magician. This routine features a full explanation of a most valuable move� the GAMBLER'S COP.
- FACTORY MISPRINTS is a packet printing effect that many magicians are hailing as the best of its genre! Four cards are cleanly shown to be blank, and one at a time, faces and backs appear on each card. The magician next performs an ultra clean version of Dr. DALEY'S LAST TRICK, in which two of the cards transpose with the others! Finally, all the faces and backs melt away, leaving four blank cards once again!
- ROYAL DETECTIVES is a highly visual, dynamic routine where a card disappears from between two red Kings, only to re-appear reversed in the centre of the deck...TRAPPED BETWEEN THE OTHER TWO KINGS! What is so special about this routine is that J.C. Wagner explains three principles that every card magician will want to learn and add to his repertoire...THE VERNON TRANSFER, The LARRY JENNING'S FLOP MOVE, and PAUL HARRIS'S COUNT SUBTLETY.
As if all this wasn't enough, there is a full performance of Wagner's handling of SPONGE RABBITS. Since Wagner claims that this effect goes down better than any other trick in his repertoire, this should more than encourage you to learn it and add it to your act without delay! SPECIAL BONUS!!!
As an extra bonus, J. C. Wagner includes a FULL EXPLANATION of the modern classic CARD UNDER GLASS
complete with all the nuances, history and tips. This section alone is worth the price of the video! Also included is a mini-lecture on OUTS AND ESTIMATION in regard to J. C. Wagner's THINK OF A CARD
in which any spectator merely THINKS of a card and the performer locates it!! This is definitely a video to satisfy the commercial entertainer AND the hardcore card magcian.
Running Time Approximately 1hr 34min