Extreme Card Magic - Joe Rindfleisch
2 volume set
by Joe Rindfleisch
And now to complete the Rindfleisch series, a Brand New 2-Volume Set Joe Rindfleisch's Extreme CARD Magic - Card magic . . . with the emphasis on MAGIC!
There are card tricks . . . you know the ones the pick-a-card-any-card affairs that are usually boring to perform and even more so to watch. Then there's card magic . . . where the cards do impossible things as if they had a life of their own. Effects like these are a joy to perform and mind-boggling and thoroughly entertaining to watch. This is the realm of Joe Rindfleisch.
The man behind the very popular Extreme Rubber Band Magic and Extreme Coin Magic DVDs, is back and this time, he's turning his creative energies towards the pasteboards.
In this two-volume series, you'll see and learn some of the most innovative and intertaining card magic ever created.
This is card magic to the extreme!
VOLUME 1 FEATURES CARD ACTS 1- 3:
CARD ACT 1
CARD ACT 2
- MAGIC COIN Joe's eclectic approach to Paul Curry's classic Open Prediction.
- 10 MATE A wonderful effect where two cards of like color and value are found by the performer and the spectator. Virtually self-working!
- HOMING CARD A classic given the Rindfleisch treatment! An Ace repeatedly jumps from the table back to a packet of cards held in the performer's hand. It ends with a finish that you�and your spectators�won't believe!
- HALF-MOON RISING (Joe Rindfleisch & Gene Maze) A beautiful (and impromptu!) rising card miracle.
- PROCESS OF ELIMIN-ACE-TION Joe combines Twisting the Aces with Hofzinzer's Four Ace Problem and gets a winning combination!
- RUB IT IN THEIR NOSE A gambling expose where the performer beats four Aces with a Royal Flush. But how? By cheating, of course!
CARD ACT 3
- PENCILTRATION A pen is thrust straight through a card box. When it's removed, a deck of cards is found inside�completely unharmed!
- FOUR IS TWELVE Cards are continually added to the four Aces yet at the end, when there should be twelve, only the four Aces remain. When they're turned over, however, there really are twelve!
- SWIVEL PINCH & SWIVEL SPIN PRODUCTION An amazing and easy way to produce any four of a kind from a deck of cards.
- GEMINI MATES Two freely selected cards find the four Aces. A unique version of the classic Hamman plot.
- COLLECT CALL An eye-popping version of the Collectors plot as the four Aces visually vanish from the top of the deck and reappear again with three signed selections between them.
VOLUME 2 FEATURES CARD ACTS 4-7: CARD ACT 4
- OVERLY AMBITIOUS A selected card continuously rises to the top of the pack no matter how many times it's placed in the middle. Sounds familiar, right? It does, right up until the card appears face up on the top, causing the rest of the deck to also turn face up in the process. For the knock-out finish, the selection's three mates are found reversed.
- BLACKS TO JACKS Four spot cards change into Jacks one card at a time.
- FANCY CUT POP OUT Another great and flourishy way to produce cards as each visibly and mysteriously appears face up as the cards are cut.
- ENIE, MEANIE, MIENI, MOE A selected card is found by a recitation of a classic children's rhyme.
- REVERSE & RISE Another impromptu card rise as the performer causes a selected card to rise freely and reversed from the center of a cased deck of cards!
CARD ACT 5
- POKER DEALING ACES Four Aces mysteriously vanish yet the performer, as he deals out a round of Poker, is able to make them reappear in any hand the spectator chooses.
- UP UP AND AWAY A spot card rises, one position at a time, right through a four-card packet to finally, and visibly, appear right on top!
- ACES TO KINGS TRANSPO The four Aces are placed reversed into the center of the deck. The four Kings, set aside earlier, suddenly change into Aces. When the deck is spread, the reversed cards are the Kings!
- TRIUMPHANT TRIUMPH A deck, shuffled face up into face-down, is magically righted except for one card a previously-peeked selection. A great version of the Triumph plot and it's all done in the hands!
- A NEW MYTH (Joe Rindfleisch & Ken Krenzel) The deck is divided into two halves and two spectators each peek at a card in a different half. The packets are mixed yet when the cards are dealt out, the two selections appear at exactly the same position in each. A wonderful new take on the classic Smith's Myth.
CARD ACT 6
- STILL POINTING Joe's version of Elmsley's Point of Departure. A selected card vanishes from between two Jokers and reappears reversed in the pack.
- JAZZ IN ORDER In this completely revamped take on Peter Kane's Jazz Aces, three cards vanish one at a time when placed between two Jokers, only to assemble with the leader card.
- 3 CARD OBSERVATION TEST It's just an Ace, a Two and a Three just three cards but the spectators are unable to keep track of them no matter how closely they watch.
- SIGNED SANDWICH In this terrific variation of Hamman's The Signed Card, a selected and signed card turns out to be the card that was lying in plain sight even before the effect began.
- THROWN UP SANDWICH A selected card is placed into the center of the pack yet it instantly appears between two Jokers on the top.
CARD ACT 7
- NEW SLOP SHUFFLE A spectator selects a card from amongst 26 and those cards are then shuffled face up into face down. The cards are then spread and all of them have righted themselves save for one the spectator's selection.
- DIVIDER CARD (Joe Rindfleisch & Marc DeSouza) An oil and water effect based on Roy Walton's Divided We Stand. Six red cards and six black cards are shuffled by the spectators and placed above and below a Joker. When the cards are turned over, it's found that the spectators (and the Joker) have separated the colors.
- JOE CARTOON A photograph of the performer, glued to the back of a Joker, magically changes several times to finally reveal a spectator's selected card.
- CARD CASE REVELATION The image of a selected card suddenly appears on the card case well, half of it. The deck is removed from the box and the other half of the card is found inside.
- NO GAFF PRINCESS CARD The classic Princess Card Trick with absolutely no gimmicked cards! A classic of magic now ready to perform anytime!
- BETWEEN THE SHEETS The card to impossible place plot just took on a entirely new meaning. A selected and signed card is found in the middle of a roll of toilet paper.