Between 2 Minds - Guy Bavli
by Guy Bavli and Haim Goldenberg
Between 2 Minds, is the newest and most creative source for today's mentalism. Haim Goldenberg presents his top-of-the-art effects, suitable for stand up, stage performances, and close up. Each effect is performed in front of a live audience, and then revealed and analyzed by Guy Bavli, as well as Haim Goldenberg.
For the first time, you will be able to see how 2 of the most creative minds in Mentalism today, are brought together to share with you their experience and creativity taking original effects created by professional working entertainers and delivering it to perfection. 4 hours of presentations, demonstrations, discussion and teaching, all new ideas and effects from the mentalism field.
15 effects that you can perform with ease to create sheer amazement. Actually, you can create more then a whole show, with the top-secret effects presented in the new sensational BETWEEN 2 MINDS (3 DVD set).
- Video rental - You ask a spectator to name a movie. You ask him to call your DVD rental store and ask which movie you reserved. It will be the movie they chose. No force – No hints - No gimmicks.
- Informa-tech - An impromptu tool that enables you, the performer, to secretly transfer information and codes between two people (numbers, letters etc)
- Expert deck – impromptu version. The performer knows the location of a freely chosen card, after the spectator has shuffled the deck.
- Stop Smoking - The performer causes a smoker from the audience to be repulsed from smoking on stage.
- Envelope Prediction - Performer holds a prediction. He asks a few people in the audience to name numbers. Those numbers are added. The prediction is then opened, to reveal that the total number has been predicted. (No "add a number" gimmicks, no forces, free choice of numbers)
- My Precious - Four rings are mixed in a small bags. You then know which ring belongs to which person…and mentally describe in detailed the last ring!
- Color Detector - Spectator is asked to freely draw 3 shapes in 3 different colors. You then predict it.
- Money-Pulation - Spectator hides a money bill in one of 10 envelopes. You then mentally know which envelope is the one with the money. Great gambling effect.
- Switcher - A switching tool that will help you create dozens of ideas and routines.
- Serial Contact - The performer predicts a serial number of a borrowed bill from the audience. No switching, the bill is random.
- Transparent Thoughts - The performer predicts a full description of a spectator, freely chosen by the audience. This secret will give you dozens of ideas and effects you can perform.
- Index Picture Duplication - A very clever way to duplicate a picture secretly drawn by a spectator. Perfect for close up!
- Animated Magnet - Telekinesis routine. You draw a magnet on your business card or a piece of paper. You then magnetize objects using your animated magnet.
- Coinci-Cube - Two Rubik Cubes are mixed by you and a spectator. You then show that both have been mixed in the exact same way. Perfect for Memory test, you become a genius in the audience’s eyes.
- Graphology - Spectator writes few names on a piece of paper. You then can define which person he loves, hates, has no relationship with… and also reveal the last name! Perfect for cold reading, graphology test, or mind reading.
Haim Goldenberg is a veteran in mind-games and a rising star in Toronto is bringing a fresh, young breeze into conventional mentalism. With his unique presence and charming persona he succeeds to carry everyone away to a world where everything is possible. Extra-ordinary humor, audience participation, peer-bonding are just some of the great "side-effects" of Goldenberg's amazing and unforgettable show.
Guy Bavli is an International entertainer, "Master" of senses and showmanship. After touring more than 50 countries, hundreds of TV shows, and appearances in the world's largest and most famous venues, he is back again to share his mind. Guy is also signed on many of the classic effects in the mind reading and metal bending art. For many years, Bavli refrained from relinquishing his philosophy. You will be privileged to get a sense of Guy Bavli's persona and way of thinking when he is analyzing, changing, creating and directing Haim Goldenberg's brilliant effects. 3 DVD set…what should be sold for THOUSANDS of dollars, can be yours for much less...
volume1 Running Time Approximately 80min
volume2 Running Time Approximately 80min
volume3 Running Time Approximately 80min