Item Number: DV6748
The Unexpected is the first DVD from Marc Spelmann & Peter Nardi covering the genre of Impromptu Mentalism.
With the impromptu weapons on this DVD you will always be ready when the Unexpected happens!
Routines explained on this DVD include:
- Fist Full Of Dollars - An incredible opener for any impromptu situation. Give your spectator a chance to win some cold hard cash. All they have to do is guess which hand holds the money! They will never win! As a kicker you prove to them you knew they would choose the wrong hand from the start.
- Drinks On The Patio - A great little performance piece to do when you’re in a bar. A lovely lady is requested to help out and as a thank you will buy her a drink. The drink she gets depends on how well she does in the little test.
- Take Note - Your spectator takes part in a little game of chance. 3 notes of different values are placed on the table. You write a prediction on a business card which remains on full view through out. Now using your powers of persuasion you manage to influence their choice of note!
- Perfect ESP - A quick & simple ESP match up routine. Even though your spectator mixes the cards. You always place your card down first and you can even do this facing away from your spectator! No- one a head, marked cards or extra cards involved used!
- Single Handed Geller - Marcs ultra slick one handed coin bend. This is something that you will carry with you always! A very deceptive technique that Geller would have been proud to perform!
- Underhand Thoughts - An unbelievable impromptu drawing duplication that will get you out of trouble! Being shown here for the very first time, easily worth the price of this entire DVD!
- Three For The Money - A 3 Phase performance piece which highlights your ability to predict your spectators actions. Each phase gets increasingly more difficult yet you prove your power with 3 correct predictions!
- A Tribute To Mr. Kane - This is an Impromptu version of Kane’s variant. A great gambling effect using only 5 business cards and some money. Spelmann floored everyone with this at The Magic Circle!
- Feel - A spectator holds an imaginary object in their cupped hands. You now concentrate and tell them exactly what they are holding! This is a killer impromptu effect that you will be performing in your paid shows!
- Serial Killer Lite - Your spectator removes a bill from their wallet and folds it up, they then place it under an upturned wine glass. You can then call off the serial number. This is a classic Mentalism feat that everyone should do!
- Three For The Money - A three phase performance piece. Each phase gets increasingly more difficult, yet you prove your power with 3 correct predictions! Which coin they will choose, the amount of change they have and finally the serial number on a borrowed bill.
- Busch Brain Buster - No DVD on Mentalism would be complete without a book, magazine or newspaper test. This superb 2 phased routine has been used by Spelmann and Nardi even in their paid performances utilizes a fantastic subtlety from Richard Busch. Reveal a freely chosen word from any newspaper, book or magazine & describe an item your spectator has locked in their mind!
- Two’s Company - A discussion on utilizing a friend, partner or family member to code you simple information. In this discussion Marc and Peter cover some strong routines that can be performed at a moments notice as well as teaching the correct ways to code which are both subtle and effective.
This is a double DVD set full of killer material for that impromptu performance!
DVDUNEXPECTED The Unexpected (2 DVD set) by Spelmann and Nardi – DVD
You may also be interested in these items.