Half And Half - Volume 2 by Doug Brewer
Practical Magic for the Working Performer!
Stand-up and Be Counted Routine
Card in Motion Routine
- Coin Catch: How do magicians play catch? Based on Fred Kaps Coins & Silk routine. Simplified and amazing.
- Shell Fly: Not again! A super clean and logical extension of the previous routine.
- Savior Faire Vanish: A stunning way to instantly vanish 3 coins in a silk.
- Cointinuum: a shorter variation of one of Doug's own routines. 3 coins vanish one at a time at the fingertips. Look out for the surprise ending.
Imaginary Air Mail
- Quick Card Through Table: Make a card visually penetrate up through the table, and a chosen card penetrate down into your hand. All at the same time!
- Three-zers: A silly pun leads into a killer revelation of a signed card. Based on ideas from Br. John Hamman and Alex Eimsley.
- Direct from Doug's lecture, a handling of "thought card across" that Gordon Bean loved.
- Syd Segal's ultra-clean version of LJ's Monarch's Quartet. You'll fool yourself.