In The Trenches - Paul Green
Paul Green performs the kind of magic that audiences love, and that you'll love performing. With years of experience and thousands of performances under his belt, Paul Green's magic is practical, powerful and memorable.
In The Trenches contains:
- Jeopardy - This is considered to be one of the best presentations of the triple prediction. This effect literally UNFOLDS (prop included) and announces a series of card predictions that would make Alex Trebec’s head spin!
- 2 Copper Silver - An eye-popping coin routine with the ever-popular 2 Copper Silver coin set (it also works with Silver, Copper, Brass). There are three distinct transpositions and it’s easy to do. Features Paul’s ‘Pouch Switch’ that elegantly ditches the gaffs and leaves you clean as a whistle.
- KB/PG Sponge Balls - Inspired by Ken Brooke, this audience tested routine has everything from vanishes, transpositions, and changes – all the way down to mini spongeballs!!
- Mission Impossible - One of Paul’s most requested tricks as he becomes a spy and the secret documents (a signed playing card) appears in the most unusual place. – A mini-briefcase!
- Above, Beside, or Below - Coins across that really surprises your audience. Perfect for strolling venues as it’s all done in their hands.
- Here, There, and Chicago Too - Combining the classic ‘Here, There, and Everywhere’ plot with the ‘Chicago Opener’, this routine will fool your audience – hard! Not as tough as you think.
- Four On the Floor - With the help of J.C. Wagner, your audience will scream as they go through the twists and turns of this card revelation.
- Coming Together - Based on Peter Samuelson’s ‘New York Transpo,’ this is Paul’s take on bringing two spectators together Anniversary Waltz style. Two separate signatures end up on the same card – and it uses normal cards!
- The Rope Routine - Fabulous, great, unbelievable handling for the Professor’s Nightmare. It will fool you even if you already do the routine.
- Flying Eagles - A classic coin routine sprinkled with dynamic touches that make it a hard-hitting and striking piece of magical theater.
Running Time Approximately 101min