Cabaret Mindreading - Ted Lesley
For the first time ever on video, here's your chance to see Germany's legendary master of magic and mentalism, Ted Lesley, mesmerize a studio audience with his "paramiracles." Then, go behind the scenes and learn the real secrets as Ted, along with well-known magic consultant Charles Reynolds, explains everything you need to know in minute detail.
This is the material that has made Ted Lesley a legend in two arenas of the conjuring arts, and now it can be yours!
- Ace Duet - A deck is freely shuffled a number of times by a spectator yet the Aces are found - all without the performer even touching the deck!
- The Spectator as Mindreader - A baffling effect that finds the spectator locating the card the performer merely thought of.
- The Working Performer?s Card Stab - A card is signed on its back and shuffled into the pack. The cards are scattered face up as the performer thrusts a dagger through one-which is found to be the one previously selected and signed.
- Tossed-Out Deck - Wonderful touches on David Hoy?s mentalism classic. Five spectators merely peek at a card yet the performer flawlessly names them all.
- Black Magic III - A great Bank Night effect as a spectator successfully finds a drawing placed into an envelope and mixed with three others. Unfortunately, she manages to miss out on the currency contained in the others!
- Booktest - The performer divines a word freely selected from an ordinary paperback book. Even more amazingly, the performer then correctly identifies a word the spectator draws out of thin air.
- Pro-monition - A spectator is asked to think of a card, which is found to be the only one missing from the deck. The performer then has a spectator remove the selected card from his pocket.
- Center Tear - Great work on one of mentalism?s most powerful tools. Mastery of this technique will give you the ability to read minds any time, any place.
- Teleportation - A page is selected from a book by one spectator while an empty envelope is given to another. On the performer?s command, a piece of the selected page vanishes and is found in the envelope. When compared, the piece fits exactly!
- Decisions! Decisions! - A powerful version of the classic Stop!? trick. The performer selects a card and places it into an envelope. Cards are then dealt fairly from another deck until a spectator calls ?stop.? Though it?s a completely fair choice, the designated card is found to match the one in the envelope.
- Super Force - Through the performer?s apparent mental powers, one spectator locates another spectator?s chosen card under impossible conditions.
- Bending Wine Glass - Forget spoons! The performer causes a wine glass to visibly bend at the stem though he is nowhere near it. What?s more, he also causes two other glasses to bend-while spectators are holding them!