The material on these videotapes, each 90 minutes or longer, was performed and professionally recorded before live lecture audiences. See for yourself the incredible punch modern Mentalism can add to your show.
Each videotape features Six exciting, well-routined, high impact presentations for close-up, stand-up, and stage. Performances and detailed explanations by Mentalism's Maestro, Lee Earle
- Deep Sea Digits Dozens of single digits are called out by the audience and written down. The mentalist instantly memorizes them and repeats the string of digits in perfect order!
- The Himelrick Maneuver - An audience participant merely visualizes one of ten different scenes yet the performer draws exactly what is in her mind
- Destiny's Destination - A member of the audience takes an imaginary trip with a free choice of airline, credit card and destination. The mentalist predicts all three.
- Guessin' Gumballs - The audience freely guesses the quantity of gumballs inside a clear plastic jar. Written on a folded card, sealed in the jar with the gumballs is the very same total!
- Running The Numbers - A participant, using numbered cards which are shuffled by the audience, deals the very same six numbers imprinted on a genuine Lotto ticket!
- Keys Royale - Just one of seven keys tested open an ungimmicked lock. Using only his subconscious intuition, the participant chooses the correct key every time!
- Anywhere-Whenever - An audience participant mentally selects any word from among a dozen or so which are read aloud from a borrowed book. You instantly call out the letters in the word and then reveal it!
- Bold and Beautiful Prophecy - Three people name: any city in the world, any movie celebrity and any geometric figure. Your predictions, actually written before the show, are read and verified by the audience!
- Picture Show - Participants take three postcards from among more than 50. Each mentally places himself in the picture. With no questions or fishing, you instantly describe all three scenes in detail!
- The IQ Test - One by one, a participant imagines each letter in a word secretly chosen from a list of more than thirty. As he thinks of the letters, you name his word aloud.
- Dream Design - Showing samples from more than 30 simple designs, each drawn on an index card, a woman is asked to describe an image from a recent dream. Not only is her design on one of the cards, her name is written on that card's back!
- Quintuple - An unseen volunteer (or even someone in a radio audience is directed through a series of random choices. You show that you can determine the outcome through the use of verbal control.
- Deli Delight - Anyone in your audience selects which bread, meat, dressings and even condiments he would like in a sandwich. He's given a packaged sandwich you've been holding and confirms that it is exactly the same sandwich as described!
- Par for the Course - Play an imaginary round of golf with your audience while they create a scorecard with the number of strokes for each hole. A participant adds the score which perfectly matches your prediction!
- Option Call - You deal the cards into a participant's hands, adding or removing them as your helper freely directs. He narrows his choice down to one card only - a duplicate of the very card which is the only one in your wallet!
- Dowsing Duplicates - Six business cards, borrowed from participants around the table, are torn in half. The pieces are mixed and spread face-down on the table. Each participant takes one half-card and uses it to mentally locate the matching half.
- Midway Dream - Three small stuffed animals prizes are offered to participants if they can match the results you predict for each of the three imaginary carnival games. All three guesses are correct and everybody wins!
- The Compelling Key - A small paper bag contains an assortment of keys; several participants remove one key each, keeping them concealed in their hands. Using a lock on a chain as a pendulum, you find the only key which fits into and opens the lock!