Premise - Power & Participation
Item Number: DV9780
Premise - Power & Participation
Volume One - PREMISE
Volume 2 POWER
- Look at Me, I'm Special (unpublished) - A four-Ace production that leads to an ultra-clean moment of magic.
- Carried Away (from Constant Fooling) - An any-deck, any time incredible transportation.
- Eight Ball (from Constant Fooling) - Ink slides off a playing card and forms itself into an eight ball!
- Tenacious Climber (from Constant Fooling) - This entertaining approach to the Ambitious Card plot leads to a climax that will fool all.
- Coins Through the Table (from Constant Fooling) - Stand-up versions of this plot are few and far between . . . and this one is a killer.
- Exhibit "A" (from Penumbra) - A stunning handling of Hamman's Signed Card plot. Magic just seems to happen.
- Sum of the Parts (from Constant Fooling) - A spectator shuffles a deck and selects a card, then a demonstration of playing card mathematics (and visual changes) ensues in which cards "add up," finally totaling the selection!
- Shred of Proof (from Constant Fooling) - An eerie revelation with dozens of applications.
- My Best Friend (from Close-Up & Personal) - A chop cup routine with a difference . . . in the form of a small mouse.
- Chink-A-Drink (from Constant Fooling) - The classic assembly with a logical kicker.
Volume Three PARTICIPATION
- Isolated Force (from Close-Up & Personal) - A unique and convincing force of a card in which the back of the card is never seen.
- Half & Half (from Star Quality) - A signed card changes color in an atypical fashion.
- Perfectly Oiled (from Star Quality)- A very clear Oil & Water effect that builds to a no-moves climax.
- Face It, You've Changed (from Constant Fooling) - A spectator selects a card, examines it and signs it. Its back changes color . . . in spite of the fact that the magician never touches the card.
- An Incredible Journey (from Star Quality) - A signed card invisibly travels into a card box that has been placed inside the magician's jacket pocket.
- Not Quite Dead / Haunted Pack (unpublished) - A demonstration of supernatural forces that uses a classic method in a novel way.
- A Magic Lesson (from Constant Fooling) - A tongue-in-cheek explanation of Card to Pocket leads to an inexplicable magical climax involving a spectator's signature.
- Holding On (from Star Quality & Constant Fooling) - A playing card is signed. The magician stands and reaches under the table with an empty hand. When he presses on the deck, the selection passes through the table.
- Prophecy Pack (dealer item, details of construction explained) - This is the incredible hands-off prediction effect Regal used to fool all and sundry when he moved to the West Coast.
- Penny for Your Thoughts (from Close-Up & Personal) - A glass of pennies is examined-the dates are different. The spectator selects a penny while the performer's back is turned, yet the performer tells him the date.
- Fill in the Blank Transpo (from Constant Fooling) - One of Regal's current signature pieces-a clear and spotlessly clean transposition of two playing cards.
Volume Four REGAL STANDS ERECT The Stand-Up Magic of David Regal
- Lucky Seven (from Constant Fooling) - An incredible self-working prediction effect, presented complete with Regal's latest touches.
- Control Yourself (from Constant Fooling) - A shuffled-deck impossibility. Two spectators are given the ability to find their own selections.
- Clandestine Collectors (from Close-Up & Personal) - A handling of the collector's theme with some uniquely sneaky elements.
- Not This (from Constant Fooling) - Anytime, anywhere impromptu mentalism. All you need is paper and a pencil.
- Coincidence Deck (from Constant Fooling) - A display of amazing sympathy that can involve everyone in the room.
- A Simple Woodcutter (unpublished) - Spectators shuffle the deck, yet the top card matches the magician's prediction . . . which is carved into a plank of wood.
- Off-Color Thought (from Constant Fooling) - A visually perfect switch with myriad applications.
- Mystic Poker (from Close-Up & Personal) - A new plot. The spectator draws any card that can be found in a royal flush onto a blank card . . . then the magician magically prints the other cards needed to fill out the hand!
- Mucilaginous Monte (from Constant Fooling) - A monte with sequences that will slay.
- Journey to Love (from Constant Fooling) - This impossible prediction injects comedy and audience by-play into Don Wayne's "Room Service" plot (based on a wonderful Larry Becker method).
- Swindle Transpo (from Close-Up & Personal) - Subtlety is layered upon subtlety in a playing card transposition that can play on the largest stage.
- Got a Light? (from Close-Up & Personal) - Two matchboxes are examined, then proceed to perform an incredible series of animations. A combination of the "Sympathetic Matchboxes" and "Acrobatic Matchbox" plots. Perfect for walk-around.
- The Very Last Card (from Constant Fooling) - A card-elimination routine that utilizes test conditions to create a devastating outcome. This will bother people.
- Bonus Routine: After Hours (from Constant Fooling) - Regal's contribution to the full-deck story genre, this is distilled entertainment guaranteed to generate applause.
You may also be interested in these items.