Skullduggery by Luke Jermay
This is the first time Luke has allowed any of his work to appear on film, and we are sure it will prove to be a real treat for magic lovers. This DVD features material from 7 Deceptions and brand new developments of effects from 7 Deceptions as well as some unpublished material.
All performed in a real world setting and then explained in detail
- For Andruzzi: Stop your own pulse...with no gimmicks! And-stop a spectator's pulse without even touching them! No stooges, confirmed by another audience member, this is the real work!
- A Twisted Palm: During a palm reading, the lines on the spectator's palm apparently move and twist on their own. A stunning combination of linguistics, psychology and neurology.
- The 7th Deception: A new version of an effect that saw print in 7 Deceptions. Mixing suggestion and magic to achieve a powerful and touching moment as well as a strong performance piece of mentalism. This is the way Luke uses this effect in every show.
- And If I fall: A coin disappears from the performers hand reappearing in the closed fist of a spectator.
- Synchronized: A spectator thinks of a time, another spectator amazingly set the hands of a face down watch to the very time thought of by the first spectator.
- A Darker Dai: A brand new version of an effect that first saw print in 7 Deceptions. Five objects are displayed a spectator is asked to simply cast a shadow over one of the five. While the performers back is turned. Upon turning back around the performer correctly senses which of the objects was selected. All wrapped in a neat story making a wonderful performance piece of strong mentalism.
- The Burst Bubble Suggestion: A versatile method of causing a spectator to actually feel their thought "pop" out of their mind and into the mind of the performer.