More Commercial Magic Of JC Wagner
The sequel to J.C. Wagner's runaway bestseller, "Commercial Magic," features more of the magic that made J.C.'s books sell-out and his shows and lectures so popular. Once again you get to see his direct and stunning magic live and on location in his natural environment.
- Torn N' Restored Card - The outstanding routine were a signed card is torn and restored. This is the routine that inspired all the variations that finally lead to the one piece at a time restoration effects.
- Transpojuxtaposition - Two signed selections are lost, found and then switch places in an impossible way.
- Glass Thru Bar - A glass is wrapped with a napkin and placed over a quarter. As you attempt to make the quarter penetrate through the table the glass goes through instead.
- Royal Detectives - The Kings are used as detectives to find a selected card. The card vanishes from between the two red kings to appear face-up in the deck between the two black kings.
- 2 Copper 1 Silve r- A copper, silver, brass coin routine where the three different coins accomplish impossible transpositions from hand to hand.
- Omni Twist Collectors - Three selected cards magically appear between the four face up queens as you perform a twisting effect with the queens turning face up and face down.
- Prediction Out Of This World - An impromptu Out Of This World routine where a spectator impossibly separates the reds from the blacks and turns over the packets in her hands. At the conclusion a prediction is shown to have foreseen the number of errors she made.
- J.C.'s Fabulous Four Ace Routine - The four aces are lost in different parts of the deck and are magically found one at a time.
- J.C. On Collins Aces - Four aces are placed in a row and covered with three cards each. Each of the aces vanishes leaving three cards in each packet. The four aces are then magically reproduced.
- Polish Marked Deck - Two cards are selected from a blue deck. The cards are shuffled face up and face down a couple of times. When the deck is spread all the cards are facing the same way except the two selections. As a final kicker the rest of the deck is shown to have red backs.
Also taught are the many techniques used within the routines and an in-depth view at the Gambler's Cop.