10 OClock Show - Scott Alexander
Who is Scott Alexander? Why haven't I heard of him? The answer is simple. He's been working. Scott has been a top pro for many years and one of the busiest professionals in the world. His credits include Malone's Bar in Boca Raton, cruise ships all over the world, Caesar Magical Empire, and now he's starring in his own show at Fitzgeralds in Las Vegas.
His style is simple comedy that goes right to the center of the audiences brain. His choice of material is always professional, practical and easy to perform. His methods are easy so that he can spend his energy on entertaining but the effects are all blockbusters. The included routines come right from his working repertoire. They are not pipe dreams. Real workers that are easy to do. Soon everyone will know the name Scott Alexander!
- The Hat - Scott has taken an ancient bar bet and turned it into a closer. You'll learn professional grade choreography, presentation and the absolute best methods for handling whiskey filled shot glasses. Unique, funny and astounding.
- Sense Of Color - How many color changing silk routines have you witnessed that make any sense. Only one, Billy McCombs fabulous half-dyed silk routine. Now there are two. Scott's routine is extremely easy with a blockbuster climax. Good for close up, parlor or stage. This one's a workers dream.
- Matches Melt - Now that the universe is No Smoking the Cigarette In Coat classic is obsolete. This is Scott's practical solution. Brilliantly framed and yet other surprise finish. Easily worth the price of the DVD.
- Jumping Jacks - Wow, a close up matrix style routine with kids jacks jumping jacks! They do everything from transform to translocate in eye-popping new ways. Scott has developed a logical and extremely easy to do masterpiece that no longer requires coins!
- Nailed - This is a performance piece right out of Scott's comedy mental cruise ship act. It plays big or small, no problem. It�s wacky, zany and right from Home Depot!
- Diving Fork - If you do walk-a-round magic for money this routine will instantly go into your repertoire. It's Scott's terrific handling of the classic Card Stab. It's easy to do, but impossible to figure out.
- A Short Story - This is off the wall. Scott has written a screenplay. But he's stuck on the last word. The audience decides what the word should be. But they soon find out Scott decided on the same word! Hmmm