Midnight Show - Scott Alexander
Scott's style is simple, comedy that goes right to the center of the audience's brain. His choice of material is always professional, practical and easy to perform. His methods are easy so that he can spend his energy on entertaining but the effects are all blockbusters. The included routines come right from his working repertoire.
- Bullet Catch - This is a death defying, close-up version of the classic "Bullet Catch." It's an amazing demonstration that uses just a straw and its wrapper. Can be used either in walk-a-round or formal show situations. It's foolproof and easy to do.
- Shattered - Without a doubt this is the ultimate solution for the dangerous "Russian roulette" plot. Scott's routine is more powerful than any other because the audience makes all of the decisions. His method is totally safe. Destined to become an instant classic.
- Archery - Scott's handling of the Benzais classic where the performer flicks a face up card into the deck. It lands directly on top of the selection. Scott has created a totally new method that cannot miss.
- Dean's Box Work -Dean Dill created one of the best small illusions a few years ago. Scott's diabolical thinking created three new phases. All three kill but now you'll have the shocking ending your routine has always needed.
- Water Monte - Sure you can manipulate cards or the shells, but water? This routine for formal performance always has the audience several steps behind you.It's a showstopper that like all of Scott's work is honed to perfection.
- Coffee Break - This one will make your audiences feel like they've had way too much caffeine! It's a very sneaky version of coins to glass that has a great "sell" and a final load direct from Starbuck's. It's diabolical and but easy to do.
- Metrosexual -This is a really fun to perform routine for adults designed around one of the newest buzzwords "Metrosexual"? This is a very funny, cutting edge routine that will leave the informed howling with 0laughter.