Unexpected Visitor DVD
This adaptation of Doug Brewer's best-selling book is a fantastic collection of coin magic for the walk-around performer.
Vol 2 - Developed, tested and refined for maximum audience impact in Every Situation!
- Sounds Familiar: Coins across to the spectator's hand. A killer transposition at the end takes all the heat off you.
- Backhanded: Three different coins vanish and appear under a card, then backfire to your hand. This routine uses sound in a very clever way.
- Famous Three Coin Trick: Three coins vanish and reappear (one visually on the spectator's hand)! Then they vanish again, and appear in the coin purse on the table!
- EZ Triple Wildcoin: Two half dollars change into English pennies then Chinese coins in this very easy version of a classic plot.
- Down Spout: A beautiful and easy Coin in Bottle.
- Captivating: Lean and strong-three coins are magically dumped from a pen cap!
- Hook Revisited: A reworking of Larry Jennings' famous Hook routine, wherein three coins are hung invisibly in the air. You end clean, clean, clean!
- Wishing Cards: Three coins are produced impossibly from between two cards.
- Payout: A follow-up to the Wishing Cards routine: Three coins ore vanished one at a time into the two cards used to produce them. As the cards are lifted all three coins instantly appear!
- Coins & Cylinder (Performance Only): Doug's version of Ramsay's famous trick.
11 tricks fully explained
Coin magic for every situation
- Visual Copper Silver Brass: Unbelievable final phase where the coins transpose even with your hands open!
- Fidget: Two coins become "fidgety" - changing places, multiplying, altering their appearance, with a final transposition in the spectator's hand.
- The Flying Stupendas: Doug's handling of a classic plot with the Okito Box, ending in the spectator's hand.
- Clone Elizabeth: A three coin production that is silent, but deadly. A great lead-in to any coins across sequence.
- Chariots of Fire: Fire is used to cleverly sneak in the gaffs for Doug's handling of the classic copper/silver/brass effect.
- Invisible Palm by Candlelight: Three coins appear and reappear in a dramatic routine using candlelight.
- Magician vs. Wife's Coin Purse: A stunner direct from Doug's award-winning close-up act.
- Turkey Shoot: Doug's handling of the brilliant Triple Threat gimmick.
- Shrunken Heads: Another sneaky use of the Triple Threat gimmick, shrinking full-sized silver dollars into miniature coins.
- Bertram Revisited: A simplified and commercial reworking of Derek Dingle's variation on a classic assembly plot.
- Chopped Taters: Doug's handling of the mini-Chop Cup, direct from his acclaimed book.
Running Time Approximately 109min