Used by itself or in conjunction with the classic Scotch & Soda, this subltle new idea will give your coin magic a whole new dimension!
- Bottled Scotch & Soda - Spectator causes his own coin to penetrate a bottle
- Scotch & Matches - Wooden matches transform into a spectator's coin
- Box & Soda - Spectator's coin visibly and visually penetrates a matchbox
- Bottled Copper - Magician cause an examined coin to penetrate a bottle
- Copper-Feeled - Magician bites off a piece of a coin, and visually restores it
- Melting Copper - A coin mysteriously passes thrugh a borrowed ring
Comes complete with a 19 page booklet, 12 illustrations, 6 effects, Gimmick, and introduction by Jon Racherbaumer.