Kenton Knepper has done it again! Definitely not the "same old thing," the Sorcerer Series contains breakthrough work in magic and mentalism for everything from close-up to stage performances. New concepts, new routines, new presentations, new props and new methods which have, until now, been kept quite secret.
- Kenton's Gem Production - Gems fade into view at your fingertips as if literally appearing from nowhere. Direct from Kenton's stand-up act, this production is aasy, beautiful and cleverly uses psychology.
- The FANTastical Ribbon - A cloth fan is displayed with a bright silk streamer woven through its ribs and cloth. Suddenly, the ribbon instantly penetrates the fan! The ribbon is draped over the fan but somehow has the ribbon running through it again! The ribbon can be slowly pulled through the fan-everyone sees it openly from both sides - the fan is unharmed. Then this routne gets really wild! You'll have to read the rest. We can say that at the end the fan seems to animate itself as it frees itself from the ribbon - gorgeous.
- New Liquid Principles - Reach into your pocket and remove a drink. No covers. You may even vanish the drink but not the glass! This is different. New "Multum in Parvo" in which the liquid really does increase and fills an aquarium in the end. Diabolical secrets you can and will use. Many of these items are right out of well-known and respected acts.
- Plus Sealed Miser's Dream Jars and Goblets - Smashing a Super Ball, making gold appear, grow, become bejeweled and then vanish, the fade in quarter production, real "woofle dust" for grown-ups and "stardust", manipulation quartz crystals and how to make them, the secret to Kenton's manipulation of the ringing balls (you won't believe this!), a jumping bill monte, a ring that reappears on the finger in mid-air, a... well, you get the idea!
- And so much more!
- Kontrol Kard - Imagine a playing card that can become a double- face, double-back, long, wide, thick, spittle, chameleon and mutliple card control card due to an amazing secret substance! No roughing fluid or rubber cement, these special cards have made Kenton look like one of the top card control performers and now you can, too!
- Kling String - Stop Kenton on the street and he'll have this with him! Imagine a showing a piece of thread that is three inches long which then becomes three feet long - with no sleeves and no steals.
- No Salt - Walk into a restaurant and pick up a salt or cheese shaker. With no other props or preparation, you make the salt or cheese disappear! Nothing extra, no lapping, no mess, no hassle and amazingly easy.
- Kenton's Postcards - Spectators think of a number and a postcard-they tell no one. The performer then proceeds to tell what is in each spectator's mind. Not only that, he has predicted it, too!
- Newell and Kenton's Mental Any Card at Any Number - This one has had people in Hollywood buzzing for years. For the first time ever, the secret and full routine is revealed. A deck of cards is shuffled by the performer and handed to a spectator for safe keeping. A second deck is given to another spectator who shuffles themselves. She is told to freely think of any card and any number from the face up cards. She sees the cards are all different and admits that her choices are entirely free and unprepared. Now the miracle. The first spectator deals in his deck to the number called out by the second spectator. The card at that number is turned over. It is the second spectator's card! No one on stage knows how this happened. No "stooges". The deck can be taken home as a gift after dealing to the climax. It is not a trick deck. This effect alone is worth far more than the price of this manuscript.
- Steve Cohen's Three Point Pulse Stopping - From Steve's famed act, revealed for the first time. The performer stops his pulse, then it comes back again, in sequence, and at the points of the body chosen by the spectator. This is challenge pulse control. Incredible, awe-inspiring effect with a devious solution you will love to do!
- Kenton's "When Time Stands Still" - What some touring mentalists have called "an instant classic" can now be yours. Part of this secret was revealed to a very select group of performers and it created quite a stir. Now you get all the details never given before. Complete with Kenton's favorite presentation, pulses and clocks stop - without harm to either!
- Dowser's Dream - Spectators pour various amounts of water into cups and cover them. The performer may be out of the room or in another part of the theatre. Still, using his dowsing rods, the performer is able to say which cups have water in them - what amount and level of water each cup has - all accurately and without stooges, cameras, etc. Do it impromptu if you like!
- Half-Baked Mentalism - A roll or examined and uncut loaf of bread is brought to the performer. He holds his hands near the center of the bread. Although the bread is seen undamaged, it is cut open. There in the middle, where the performer held his hands, is a burn mark inside the very center of the bread!
- Plus - The full work on the Reversed Polarity Metaphor Spiel, Charcoal Scrying, The Center Piece center tear vase, Phony One Ahead, Pulling Tales and more.
Each volume is staplebound and approximately 30 8.5 by 11 pages.