A Mind-Blowing Book Test With The Da Vinci Code!!!
Featuring Max Maven's latest booklet: Exploring the Zone: Performance Notes for The Da Vinci Zone
- Uses a real copy of The Da Vinci Code.
- Multiple word revelations.
- Easy, convincing handling.
- Clever built-in safeguards.
The Da Vinci Zone is powerful, hip mind-reading at its best! Give your spectator a choice of three popular books. He ends up with Dan Brown's best-selling The Da Vinci Code (thanks to our simple surefire force).
Have anyone call out a page number from 1 to 454... he can choose any page. The spectator turns to that page and looks at the first line. With just a blank piece of paper and a pen, you concentrate and silently jot down a few notes. You now dramatically announce to the spectator the first word in the line. You concentrate again and correctly tell him a second major word in that line (or, if you prefer, you can divine the concept of the line).
If you choose, you can now proceed to a second phase and have the spectator concentrate on the opposite page, and now you reveal two words on that page as well!
The paper is really blank and totally normal... in fact, we provide you with a method in which you don't have to write anything but seem to simply pull your spectator's thoughts from the air.
No phony-looking force books: You're using a real Da Vinci Code and not suspicious fake books no one recognizes.
- No Page force: Any page number can be chosen.
- No word force: The spectator doesn't have to be steered to "the longest word," etc.
- No awkward moments: Our system tells you if a page is the start of a chapter, so you can tell the person to ignore the headings and concentrate on the first line of text. If a line begins with a hyphenated word, you'll know that, too!
- No bulky gimmicks or sleight-of-hand: You can borrow the piece of paper... no need for clipboards or slates, and no fake dust jackets. No palming required. Nothing to get rid of, because the secret is hidden in plain sight!
- No anagrams or fishing: You can directly divine from the text from the book. Why monkey around guessing the word letter-by-letter or asking the spectator for information?
- No set routine: The words are different every time you perform. You can also customize your routines in any way you wish, using fewer words, choosing concepts instead of words or letters, or working with additional pages.
Unravel the mystery of The Da Vinci Zone now!
The Da Vinci Zones comes to you complete with an actual hardbound edition of The Da Vinci Code, Max Maven's Exploring the Zone technical guide, our custom-made device, and Collectors' Card number 4.