The Inside Job vs Aperture by Cameron Francis
Two fantastic gaff card tricks. Comes with TWO handmade Bicycle Card Gimmicks!
THE INSIDE JOB
- Your spectator selects a card for you and a card for themselves. Both are lost in the deck.
- You offer to find your card and after a shuffle or two you dramatically turn over the top card of the deck. IT'S WRONG - it's not your selection (or even their selection!).
- Embarrassed you take it and put it inside the empty card case. Then cleanly, and in full view you open the card case and slide out a single playing card. IT'S YOUR SELECTED CARD! You have miraculously changed the random card into your own selection.
- You slide it back into the box and then reach into your pocket to reveal that a card has jumped into your pocket. Sliding it out you flip it face up to show... YOUR SELECTED CARD?!? Wasn't that in the card case?
- The card case is opened and ONE CARD is seen inside. It's the SPECTATOR'S SELECTION!!!
- Special gimmick supplied. Incredibly easy to do. Instant reset.
PLUS TWO BONUS TRICKS - HOLY CTE and 2RN
- A card is selected and lost in the deck.
- You then reach into your pocket and remove a Joker with a hole cut in it and slide it halfway into the pack. The spectator pulls the Joker back out to discover that the hole has healed!!
- The deck is spread and the selection is found WITH A HOLE IN IT! THE HOLE HAS JUMPED FROM THE JOKER TO THE SELECTION.
- Expressing concern that this selected card is now useless (it's got a HOLE in it!!), you shake it a little and before the spectators very eyes the hole jumps back to the Joker. Everything can be handed out for examination!
- Easy to do. Incredible reactions. Gimmick supplied. Instant reset.
Running Time Approximately
: 1hr 7min