Heritage by Martin Adams
Heritage - An unbelievable storytelling routine, that creates an unforgettable experience in any environment.
Perform it in an intimate close-up setting or even on stage, Heritage will be a solid addition to your repertoire. It fits in your pocket, yet it provides 8 minutes of mystical entertainment.
The story is about a gambler, who had some strange habits. He had a favorite blackjack hand and a lucky poker chip. He always started to play at the same time of the day, and bet the same amount of money.
- The spectator is asked to name a bill of any denomination. It is a free choice.
- The performer then takes a deck of cards, and starts to deal the cards one by one. The spectator can stop at any two cards; again, it is a free choice.
- The spectator gets to choose from four different colored poker chips. He does so freely again.
- Finally, the spectator sets a random time on a watch.
Now is the time for the miracle to happen. The spectator is invited to open the envelope on the table. Inside is a photograph. On the photograph is the exact same denomination bill, the lucky poker chip, the same two cards and a pocket watch, set to the exact same time, as by the spectator. Your spectator brought the story to life, by making free choices throughout the routine, which somehow match the photograph exactly.
An interactive, unforgettable experience that is designed to leave an impression.
Key points to remember:
- The envelope is completely UNGIMMICKED
- Can be done with up to 4 spectators
- Instantly repeatable
- Packs small, plays big - this time for real!
- Perform it right out of the box. Everything except a regular deck of cards is included. We have a feeling, you have one at hand.
- Perfect for close-up, parlor, table hopping or stage
- 8 minutes in your pocket - ideal for professionals