Finally by Dan Tong
"If you want to learn magic that is practical for performing in the real world, Danny Tong is the magician to look to. If you want to entertain the audience as you fool them, Danny Tong will teach you to do that too.
There are a lot of great magic tricks out there, but the majority of them cannot be used when performing close-up in a restaurant or at a cocktail party. Perhaps that is why so many magicians all perform the same close-up tricks. Danny Tong stands out among real world, working magicians. After viewing his DVD, you will see why Danny is held in such high esteem by his peers and why I am a fan of his magic."
- Card To Wallet: A simple no palm approach to get sign "card to wallet" effect.
- Bill Matrix (coin assembly): This simple method not only produces the coin assembly effect, it provides two additional effects. (That of a color change and production of a large coin.) However, its main function is to get money on the table. One simple adjustment and you are reset.
- Sponge Balls: With 2 visible balls you will perform several effects, including the classic in the spectators hands.
- Ring Flight/Ring on Stick: A very strong combination of two classics that make a great closer.
- Bills & Bowls: It's the classic Benson bowl routine done with borrowed bills and a sugar bowl. Like Bill Matrix, the routine was designed to get money on the table.
Running Time Approximately 1hr 11min VOLUME II:
- Malini Egg Bag: This 3 phase routine with spectator ends with the production of a glass liquid. Joe Lefler said, "This routine has to be seen to be believed".
- Chop Cup: A short, fast rountine with this prop that does not promote a gambling theme.
- Card on the Ribbon: A slight change in the presentation of this great Jack Chanin trick creates a second effect and leaves you clean.
- Thompson's Aces: As an opener for a card routine, this in the hands, ace production would be hard to beat. From a shuffled deck, you will produce the four aces, one at a time, while cutting the cards. Combine this production sequence with "Christopher's Red and Black Aces" (Daley's Last Trick) and you will have an easy to follow routine that does not require the spectator to take a card.
- Ropes: A rope routine that runs the gamut from C & R rope to Professor's Nightmare to a 3 to 1 restoration. A complete act on it's own.
- Jack: A minor change in this old trick adds another laugh and extends the climax.
Running Time Approximately 1hr 18min