(DV9517) Volume 1 DVD $31.50|(DV9518) Volume 2 DVD $31.50|(DV9519) Volume 3 DVD $31.50
Very Best Of Jan Sankey
Volume One - "I've been making my living with this material for over 15 years." - Jay Sankey
It's all here! The wildy original plots, the ingenious handlings and the off-the-wall presentations. A grand total of thirteen die-hard Sankey classics. Professional, "real-world" stuff you can really count on under almost any performing conditions! Audience-tested effects with cards, coins, bills, rings, spoons, matchboxes and more.
Volume Two - "Never before have these effects been explained in such detail."
- Jay Sankey
If it's eye-popping magic you want, you've come to the right place! Nobody creates sleight-of-hand magic for the eyes like Jay Sankey. This volume features a power-packed parade of thirteen startingly visual "magic moments." Not to mention more than a few big belly laughs. Watch Jay perform and teach astonishing routines with cards, coins, bills, envelopes, rubber bands, paperclips, pencils and even chopsticks! But we warn you: be prepared to laugh!
Volume Three - "These are the routines that originally 'put me on the map' in the magic world." -Jay Sankey
This is your chance to watch one of magic's most off-beat entertainers perform thirteen of his "bread and butter" routines for a live audience. And because the effects are presented in groups of two and three rather than individually, this is also a unique opportunity to learn from the overall flow of a live Sankey performance! Sit back, grab a pack of cards, order a pizza and get ready for the time of your life. Welcome to the delightfully magical world of Jay Sankey.
- Diehard Opener The opening card effect Jay ALWAYS does for real people!
- Twice As Nice Jay's super visual revamping of a pasteboard classic!
- Identifying Features Killer "in the hands" magic with a borrowed bill!
- Forgery The card routine that spawned an army of variations!
- Erdnase Aces The sneakiest application of the Erdnase color change ever!
- Smuggler Aces A super clean "open travelers!"
- Prediction Impossible As direct a card trick as you can imagine!
- Mexican Jumping Coins A "knuckle buster" worth every once of effort!
- Stirring Silver The ultimate effect with a spoon and borrowed ring!
- Nest Egg This organic "nest of boxes" effect even fools magicians!
- Skin Deep Jay's "pros only" two card transposition routine!
- Just Joking A sandwich effect featuring two outrageously original moves!
- Stuck Up A signed card impossibly appears between two stapled cards!
- Plus, you'll also learn an astonishing range of innovative killer techniques such as the Illogical Cut, LePaul's Hop Spread, the Butterfly, the Top Change, the Pointing Transfer, Tenkai Pinch, the Two-for-Three Count, the Erdnase Color Change, the Revolution Count and more!
Running Time: Approximately 107 Minutes Volume 2
- Clipped Super-clean linking paperclip effect!
- Unleaded A pencil, a rubber band and a whole lot of magic!
- Mental Breakdown A mentalist's dream! Bold and utterly baffling!
- Sankey's Choice A self-working demonstration of mind control!
- Broken English The writing on a chopstick changes to match a card!
- Three Times Lucky An insanely direct "three predictions" card routine!
- Messiah Vanish A bare hands vanish that will leave you open-mouthed!
- No Jacket Required Think "open travelers" with COINS!
- Traveling Expenses An ingenious "bill switch" routine!
- Greed Jay's powerful walk-around "bank night" effect!
- Please Don't Feed the Cards Featuring Jay's "pop-up triangle!"
- Back in Time Many pros swear by this version of "triumph!"
- Switch Places Aces A full-length, song-and-dance card routine!
- Plus, you'll also learn a wild array of fresh techniques, including: the Himber/Sankey Count, the Flying Shuttle, the $100 Bill Switch, the Topper move, the Turnover Pass, and Jay's renowned switch, the Wichita Slip.
Running Time: Approximately 83 Minutes Volume 3
- Collect Me Not A "collector's routine" with an unbelievable ending!
- Fiery Reunion An extremely clean torn and restored match!
- Ouch! A Band-Aid visually appears on a signed card!
- Parallel Worlds Truly, a card trick for the "X-Files."
- Fly By Night Three staples travel from one card to another!
- Slipstream Cards pass through each other like water!
- Leaving Home Jay's very popular key and string routine!
- Ship in a Bottle Bring a drawing on a playing card to LIFE!
- Magnet Card There is no escape from the "magnet card!"
- Slick Splits One of the easiest and most visual coin productions ever!
- Mr. Clean Coins Across The killer "new age" handling that started it all!
- Card to Pocket Jay's been wowing real people with this for over 20 years!
- @#X! Jay's folded card in paperclip is considered to be a modern classic!
Laugh, be amazed, and best of all learn fascinating sleight-of-hand techniques like Vernon's Substitute Transfer, the Revolution Count, the Two-Way Toss, the Erdnase Color Change, the Topper Move, the Tenkai Pinch, the Tent Vanish, the One-Hand Top Palm and the Mercury Card Fold!