David Forrest's FANDANGO - Close up magic for the real world. Part 1.
Part 1 in a series of releases containing all new material designed with the intent of providing real world close up magicians with fresh, practical material.
Six brand new, never before published effects fresh from the mind of Dave Forrest. The material contained within has been carefully selected to be both entertaining and practical. This is not a 'read it once' release. It is filled with effects that you will actually use in the real world for real people. Fandango Part 1 - ALL KILLER, NO FILLER!
- Missing the Aces - An attempt to cut directly to a selected card goes awry but the error is quickly forgotten when all four Aces suddenly appear and the selection is found reversed in the deck!
- Card Sharp - An impossible revelation of a signed, folded card. Prepare yourself for a 'why didn’t I think of that' moment.
- Seal the Deal - How to cheat at cards. First remove an Ace from the deck ahead of time and sleeve it, but don't forget to GENUINELY re-seal the entire deck in its cellophane.
- Brunch at Tiffanies - A borrowed ring sealed in the card case transposes with a borrowed coin. Then, it happens again!
- Monterrey Jacks - The Jacks trap two selections, one in the deck, the other in the spectator's hands. This trick is so easy and effective it should be illegal!
- Royale with Threes - An impossible sandwich effect with an eye popping 'four of a kind production' kicker.
Pages 32 - Saddle Stitched