The Magician`s Pocket Reference by Jorge Mena
Taking your next step on the journey to becoming a working magician can be made much easier with a road map to follow. One that guides you to:
- Develop your own unique act.
- Find your on-stage persona.
- Contact performance venues to develop your act and to perform for pay.
- Create promotional materials that will lead to paying gigs.
- Shoot and edit your own videos to have a positive presence on social media.
- Establishing your fee schedule; and
- Familiarize yourself with contract riders and schedules for corporate events.
Truly a 'must have' for anyone starting out as a working magician, or if you are looking for new strategies to increase your act's marketability.