Mark Chandaue`s HARPACROWN TOO (Collector Edition)
The original Harpacrown was released in 2016 to critical acclaim. It received universally positive reviews and has found its way into the collections of many top pros. With the original Harpacrown being synonymous with practical and workable material, it's no surprise that this one is called Harpacrown too.
Whilst the first Harpacrown focussed on the why; this volume switches the focus onto the how. How to script, how to adapt material and build new routines, how to build an act, and most importantly, how to make your Mentalism entertaining.
Both volumes combine to give you a solid grounding in both the why and the how. The effects are strong and practical and work in the real world and serve to illustrate the principles discussed in the essays.
This DELUXE COLLECTORS EDITION is a beautifully bound premium book lovingly created to look good on any shelf and last a lifetime. It contains 446 pages which includes 19 of Mark's favourite effects, 4 essays, several utilities, and bonus chapters including contributions from:
- Mark Elsdon
- Steve Drury
- John Carey
- Marc Spelmann
- Peter Turner
The book is beautifully illustrated by Phill Smith and printed by Haresign Press and comes complete with the props for Ophiuchus.
Here's what people are saying about HARPACROWN Too
:"I think you have contributed something very important to the magic world. It's full of great advice from a real world perspective."
- Marc Paul"The book is a remarkable teaching aid and tribute, and a lesson on mentalism thinking. His mental process ( which he explains) is mind blowing. He does it all and is honestly a thinker for our times. He understands the rhythm of the moment and exploits it with amazing results."
- Marc Salem"Mark has provided solid routines that have clearly been worked. The structure of the routines are always sound, and the methods are always simple and deceptive. Mark clearly has an eye for adding twists and subtleties that enhance every piece of mentalism. This is a great look into his mind. His essays and philosophy on making your tricks/presentations original to you will inspire you to take a deep dive into your own performances. As for the material, this is one of the rare occasions where the material in this second book is just as strong (maybe even stronger) than the material in the first book."
- Madison Adams Hagler "It's one of those rare books that I wish I didn't own, just so I could buy it again and experience reading it afresh."
- Jamie Badman"This book hasn't left my nightstand since I got it. It blew all other books out of the water."
- David Kenney"Honestly it is one of the best books on mentalism I have had the pleasure to read. It is well written and clear to understand. Aesthetically it is fantastic."
- Steve Black"Rarely is a mentalism book a true pleasure to read. Harpacrown Too, however, definitely fits the bill. I was unsure how Harpacrown Too would measure up to Mark's previous releases, Harpacrown and Free Will, which were each hits in their own right. Harpacrown Too took it to another level!"
- Michael Dear