Swapping Places by Nicolas Basbous Merlo video DOWNLOAD
Order now and get instant access!
A card is selected by the spectator and is placed in the middle of the deck perpendicularly. Then, the same chosen card is removed, but from a deck of a different back color. The magician holds this card and in plain sight.
In a fraction of a second, both cards swap places in a very visual way.
- Visual change in the middle of the deck.
- A new concept of color change.
- You have total control of the changes.
- No flaps.
- No magnets.
- Fully automatic.
- No need manipulation techniques.
- Very easy to do.
- Step-by-step and highly detailed building instructions.