Here I Go Again - Bill Malone
Item Number: DA1047
Here I Go Again - Bill Malone
Bill's Tips: Taking It to the Next Level Situating Yourself in the Right Place Secrets to Increase Your Quick Wit Abilities Volume #2
- Autographed Baby Gag! - A great opening for any stand-up act! Bill gives this comedy routine a clever twist!
- A Small Card Trick! - A very visual close-up version of the Diminishing Cards!
- Marlo's Miracle Ace Cutting! - A sure-fire ending for Ed Marlo's legendary Ace cutting routine.
- Jumping, Changing and Vanishing Aces! - Enjoy Bill's version of Larry Jennings' "Slap Aces."
- Shuffling Off the Spots! - Bill's "All Backs and Faces" routine, a nice interlude to perform anytime, anywhere, with any deck.
- Lightning Fast Triumph! - (Marlo's Simple Triumph) This version of Triumph will take you by surprise!
- Rub-a-Dub-Dub / Cups and Balls - (With Special Thanks to Phil Willmarth) Worth the whole price of the set! Jack Bateman's classic Cups and Balls poem with a knock-out finale by Lance Pierce!
- Bill's Trademark Cards from Mouth - At last, Bill reveals the real work on the Cards from Mouth!
- Jack In a Box - A quickie using just one card and the card box.
- Thinking Man's Sponge Ball Routine! - A sponge ball routine you will use! Bill's performed this routine for over 25 years!
- Marlo's Color-Changing Deck Routine! - Bill's presentation and touches on another Marlo masterpiece!
- Mind-Reading Magician! - Bill's presentation and thoughts on the Chicago Opener/Red Hot Mama!
- Keeping My Money Safe! - S.A.N.D.Y. This is an absolutely unbelievable Coins Across by Bill's friend, Dave Neighbors. This routine is a killer!
- Dealing A Good Hand! - Bill's handling of the famous Marlo-Gardner Poker Deal!
- The Six-Card Trick! - "Sorry for the Delay" A Joe Riding effect with touches and additions by Bill and his old friend from the New York Magic Lounge, Terry Vecky!
- Ravelli's Waterfall Shuffle - Ron Wohl's brilliant false shuffle from the late 1960s!
- Steve Forte's "No Look Aces" - From "The Man" himself! Steve allowed Bill to share this great visual Ace cutting demonstration!
- Putting Together a Stand-Up Show
- My Trade Show Pitch
- Drilling a Good Show Into Your Head
- Following Up With Your Clients
- The Old Rope Trick! - Bill's friend, comedy magician Rich Purpura, shares one of his opening effects—a cut and restored rope that never restores.
- Those Scary Cannibal Cards! - Bill's incredibly entertaining "Cannibal Card" routine!
- Shipwrecked! - Bill's presentation of Daryl's now famous "Diamond Bar" routine!
- Ernie's Sex Test! - Ernie Spence, the number one bar magician in Chicago, gives us this hilarious routine. Bill performed this throughout his bar magic days.
- Which One's Missing| An easy-to-do trick that packs a huge punch with adults and children.
- A Tribute to Johnny Carson! - Bill's "Cards To Pocket" routine.
- Hands-Off Memory Test! - A three-phase routine using the Aronson Stack!
- Come Back Jack! Bill's prize-winning handling and presentation of the Homing Card plot!
- Collins/Lewis Vanishing Aces! A true classic, Michael Skinner-style.
- Restaurant Magic— The Owner's Point of View!
- How Much Should You Charge
- Dealing with Meeting Planners
You may also be interested in these items.