New York Coin Magic Seminar: Vol 1 - Coins Across
New York Magic Seminar: Volume 1 - Coins Across
by David Roth, Michael Rubinstein, Geoff Latta, Michael Gallo
The New York Coin Magic Seminar guys, Roth, Latta, Gallo, Rubinstein, along with our special guest from COINS SEMINAR II Kainoa Harbottle, filmed the first of what we hope will be several DVD's on various aspects of Coin Magic. Our first offering is a special TWO VOLUME DVD, over FOUR HOURS LONG, on the subject of COINS ACROSS. We will present over 27 different routines on coins across, including new techniques, presentations, applications, unpublished material, palms up, down, open, closed, gaffs, no gaffs, extra coins, no extra coins, stand up , sit down and MORE! And on top of that, new and NOVEL ways to get the last coin into the spectators hand!
Let's Take A Look At Some Of The Offerings!!.....
- From ROTH - His classic and masterful rendition of Winged Sliver, Chink A Chink, Shell Coins Across and his handling of the Chanin Coin Production and Victor Coins Across. David's handlings are so beautiful that you might be tempted to stop right there. But wait, there's still more!
- From RUBINSTEIN - SIX routines, including Retro Fly (the hit of his recent European tour), two handlings of The Impossible Four Coin Trick (the first was only taught at the Coin Seminars, the second is an UNPUBLISHED handling that allows you to get THREE ahead), Short Term, Long Term (unpublished and using only three coins), and two updated unpublished handlings of his Specciolini Bros. Coins Across, including his impromptu and formal show presentations. Included on this DVD for the first time are uses of the Purse Palm Subtlety, and TWO false counts that you will immediately put to use in your own routines!
- From LATTA - Six more routines - two versions of Slippery Silver, Spectator Coins Across (this is the place to learn Geoff's handling of Han Ping Chein), M.A.Y.B.E.L.L.I.N.E., the trick with the three coins (a reputation maker!), and Geoff's technical re-handling of Kenner's Three Fly.
- From GALLO - Five routines are presented that will quickly establish you as a master of coin magic: Han Ping Chien Less (don't blink!), B.O.B. (a handling with coins traveling while isolated under a glass, and an INCREDIBLE technique for getting the last coin into a spectator's hand), Easy Coins Across (thanks, spectator boy!), Sliding Eagles (one of Mike's favorites), and Coins into Spectator's Hands.
- From Harbottle - Four routines in the style that has firmly established Kainoa as one of the movers and shakers in the coin magic world. Another Flipping Three Fly baffles the imagination, Punctuated Equilibrium Coins Across (Mutobe Baby, yeah!), Deja Flew (with a REPEAT coins into spectators hand - twice as nice!), and lastly, Deja Flew Two (when one is not enough).
We could have stopped there, but not the guys from the New York Coin Magic Seminar!
There is a BONUS SECTION, with the panel discussions on the routines presented, history of fingertips across, and what actually constitutes a coins across. But no, we couldn't stop there! There is also a sneak peek into our famous New York Coin Magic Seminar with a video montage, extra tips on moves used in the routines, a BONUS coins across from Geoff Latta, and even a surprise or two more.
Total Running Time Approximately 257min